Kelly Preston was the most beautiful woman of the 20th century

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Kelly Preston loses points for being married to that weirdo John Travolta.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Kelly Preston was hot in her day

Kelly Brook is, by far, the hottest girl now

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
Kelly Preston was hot in her day

Kelly Brook is, by far, the hottest girl now
I much prefer Kelly Brook, as she is one of those who turns me on more than Preston. However, some men are turned off by big tits and she's too doughy in the middle to be seen as the GOAT.

Preston reigns supreme.

I find the op's defense of Kelly Preston to be funny. "No one's looking at her and not totally wanting her."
Dude, we're guys, there is a broad range of dames that we will fancy, even your mother. Boom.

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
I find the op's defense of Kelly Preston to be funny. "No one's looking at her and not totally wanting her."
Dude, we're guys, there is a broad range of dames that we will fancy, even your mother. Boom.
Nah, there's a ton of moderately attractive women we all want -- there are few that are so genetically superior that everyone can admit they're beautiful, regardless of their personal preferences.
Yeah, it's really weird but I know guys who see tits above a B/C cup as just "disgusting fat". I don't tend to agree, but it's why a woman with triple D's or a huge Donk could ever be the GOAT.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
LOL not even close. The prettiest woman will always be a Japanese

Hottest body will always be black

Now the woman who cures cancer will probably be white
Skin Diamond is a 10, she is so hot in my eyes, good god.

You have good taste.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yeah, it's really weird but I know guys who see tits above a B/C cup as just "disgusting fat". I don't tend to agree, but it's why a woman with triple D's or a huge Donk could ever be the GOAT.
To each their own, but I will say that Esther Baxter and Charlotte mckinney exist on this earth

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like that chick from firetrap and homeland. I'd duck her right in the head

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Lemme guess, you think ethnic women are the prettiest.

You have a random sample of men from different cultures and have them rate 10 smoking hot white women as well as a bunch of women from different ethniticties... No doubt the men find the white women the hottest. Preston is the best we have to offer.

#whiteisright
#sorrynotsorry
When you can't explain subjectivity, there's always...

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Lol @ Socrates..
Your insecurities are showing.
Every chick posted is actually hotter than the one you did. Real men have varied tastes.

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
Lol @ Socrates..
Your insecurities are showing.
Every chick posted is actually hotter than the one you did. Real men have varied tastes.
Again with using my insults.

You've embarrassed yourself enough. Sit out the next few plays, Champ.

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
Joanne Nosuchinsky is up there. Id take her over any girl in here so far
A hot chick depending on your tastes, and she might be the finest example of that type, but her look is way too distinctive to be universally recognized as a GOAT.

The tops are the Marilyn Monroes, Kate Beckinsales, and others with tremendous facial symmetry and without too much distinctiveness or any flaws.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
A hot chick depending on your tastes, and she might be the finest example of that type, but her look is way too distinctive to be universally recognized as a GOAT.

The tops are the Marilyn Monroes, Kate Beckinsales, and others with tremendous facial symmetry and without too much distinctiveness or any flaws.
If Kelly Preston was the goat, she likely wouldnt be married to a gay man who repeatedly gets caught fucking men in public and spray paints his head

Socrates

Oct 30, 2016
If Kelly Preston was the goat, she likely wouldnt be married to a gay man who repeatedly gets caught fucking men in public and spray paints his head
Marilyn is one of the tops and she was banging a fairly unattractive and somewhat obnoxious politician. But both JFK and Travolta represented major career boosts to the respective beauties.

Give the GOAT her due.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Again with using my insults.

You've embarrassed yourself enough. Sit out the next few plays, Champ.
High level intellectual response there. Don't be mad that you exposed yourself by assuming you knew what Leigh @Leigh's post was about.
perhaps changing your screen name from 'Socrates'. to 'Corky' would be more appropriate..
Now some more chicks hotter than Kellly Preston. Try not to get triggered by 'teh ethnics':