Kennedy - Fighter's Reebok cut less than 15%

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

canofsticks

I'm just here for the rumham
Aug 4, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygvhCLDcESk&feature=youtu.be&t=2227

Tim Kennedy was on The Fighter and the Kid podcast and spoke about the Reebok deal with Schaub and said that the fighter percentage from the Reebok kits are less than the 15-20% some journalists are reporting.

Schaub: but the other thing is, so you sign that contract that Reebok can sell your kits, the percentage you get from those kits are insane.

Kennedy: It's weird. So, everybody is talking about this 20%, 15%. That's not what it [the contract] says. So everybody stop talking about what you don't know, unless you have a UFC/Reebok contract. It's less than that.

Schaub: It's less.

Kennedy: All of the journalists are like, "So, on a $97 tee shirt, the UFC is going to get 20% of that, and the fighters get 15% of that," and it's like...so ya'll don't know anything. At all. And it's not that.

Schaub: That's MMA journalists for you though...

Kennedy: And we can't say what it is because we'll get in trouble

Schaub: Yes. It's not good.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Not sure if you're joking, but sources are claiming 3%...no shit. Meaning fighters would make like $2.80 per "kit"...lol, kit. So retarded to call it that.
I was joking but the way they were talking and Brendan was nodding, it can't be far off.........kit is an English/England term. Off topic, but I found that out through a practical joke that was played on me by an English colleague when I first got here........

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
It wouldnt matter if they made 90%

They still end up with the same amount of money at the end of the day which is zero dollars. Nobodies going to buy that shit.