General Kenneth Copeland got HACKED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

View attachment 21026

Ken better keep that jet filled with gas he may need to get out of town quick

If I ever thought someone was a real life Demon incarnated into a Human body ....it's that mothafucka!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
T

The Big Guy

Amazing people give money to weirdos like that. Him and the pope probably buttfuck while smoking crack

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Amazing people give money to weirdos like that. Him and the pope probably buttfuck while smoking crack
it's like beer commercials...sure we all like a cold beer now and then, but the ads are for the 6-pack/nightly crowd.

i like some churchin', but Copeland and his ilk are targeting the junkies. Why get 10% from everybody when you can get 100% from 10% of the population?

T

The Big Guy

it's like beer commercials...sure we all like a cold beer now and then, but the ads are for the 6-pack/nightly crowd.
Off topic but why would they market to a group that's already spending? Wouldnt they be trying to lure in new nightly drinkers?

When I sold drugs my goals were to find new dealers to sell for me and/or try and increase the volume they purchased. The ones already buying are in the bag

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Off topic but why would they market to a group that's already spending? Wouldnt they be trying to lure in new nightly drinkers?

When I sold drugs my goals were to find new dealers to sell for me and/or try and increase the volume they purchased. The ones already buying are in the bag
no, they're in the volume business. Customer Acquisition and Retention costs are pretty high among casual drinkers, you spend a lot of money on trendy advertising that doesn't necessarily return.

but if you put 6 beer commercials with 'slow pour footage' on during an hour of football, every dad in FL just knocked back a 6er and is heading to the garage for another one before halftime.

M

member 1013

Want to be my business partner?

T

The Big Guy

no, they're in the volume business. Customer Acquisition and Retention costs are pretty high among casual drinkers, you spend a lot of money on trendy advertising that doesn't necessarily return.

but if you put 6 beer commercials with 'slow pour footage' on during an hour of football, every dad in FL just knocked back a 6er and is heading to the garage for another one before halftime.
You're making me thirsty

M

member 3289

"sold", "were" and "purchased" lol