Kenny Florian: Ryan Hall can beat Khabib Nurmagomedov

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

She really is a sweet and innocent little girl...
I bet when this chick turns 18, they'll be a fuck ton of sex tapes coming out with her. It's fucked up that people have kept her relevant, especially with her behavior.... Fuck there are a few people in this forum who I recall posted about her a lot.... That's some fucked up shit IMO.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I bet when this chick turns 18, they'll be a fuck ton of sex tapes coming out with her. It's fucked up that people have kept her relevant, especially with her behavior.... Fuck there are a few people in this forum who I recall posted about her a lot.... That's some fucked up shit IMO.
Yep. There is a whole industry making millions off of her(of course she is making a cut of it also).

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Why do u think only Tony has a real shot? What does the other two don’t have that Tony has?
i just think khabib would be able to bully the other two fairly easily on most nights. they could win tho

id give tony 3 or 4 out of 10 tho. i just feel like he matches up the best versus khabib

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
i just think khabib would be able to bully the other two fairly easily on most nights. they could win tho

id give tony 3 or 4 out of 10 tho. i just feel like he matches up the best versus khabib
bully in what ways though? why wouldn't Tony get bullied as much as Nate or Ortega?
Nate probably has more submissions off of his back than Tony

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
bully in what ways though? why wouldn't Tony get bullied as much as Nate or Ortega?
Nate probably has more submissions off of his back than Tony
i think tonys strikign is more of a threat stylistically since he throws a wide variety and with power. whereas khabib will not be too afraid to close the distance on nate

M

member 603

Yep. There is a whole industry making millions off of her(of course she is making a cut of it also).
My point from before is that we here on this forum should not be posting shit of her.... She's a child who is acting like a whore for attention.... But she's still a child. I've seen one fucking loser on this site fawn over her several times.... If you're a grown man, fawning over a 16 year old just because she's got big boobs, you're a scumbag in my eyes (btw, I'm not talking about you or KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu either).... There are plenty of legal girls out there to oogle, motherfuckers on this site need to chill with their pedophile tendencies.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
My point from before is that we here on this forum should not be posting shit of her.... She's a child who is acting like a whore for attention.... But she's still a child. I've seen one fucking loser on this site fawn over her several times.... If you're a grown man, fawning over a 16 year old just because she's got big boobs, you're a scumbag in my eyes (btw, I'm not talking about you or KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu either).... There are plenty of legal girls out there to oogle, motherfuckers on this site need to chill with their pedophile tendencies.
You're the one who need to chill, man.
The joke is so far over your head it's pointless to explain to you. Just know you missed a long thread about her, jokes and all, so you can save the righteous indignation for when people are actually serious.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I'm with you, its not far off grooming, on a fucked up scale.

If its a joke I don't find it funny, encouraging this dumb bitch isn't healthy and who ever put that silicone into her chest needs a set of testicles grafted onto their face.

M

member 603

You're the one who need to chill, man.
The joke is so far over your head it's pointless to explain to you. Just know you missed a long thread about her, jokes and all, so you can save the righteous indignation for when people are actually serious.
Maybe you missed the part where I referenced it's not what you had just said.

Maybe you had missed the part where I said that there are people on this site who have several times posted fawning comments and pictures of that child.

I don't give a fuck what thread there is, or if everyone has a joke about her..... She's a minor, and just because she puts it out there like she does, we here don't need to be posting pics/gifs of her that show off her trying to act hypersexual.... ESPECIALLY since (like I've mentioned) I've seen members in this forum fawn over her.

Final thought, because I've always found you to be pretty cool in here.... Personally, I'll never find any jokes that lean towards pedophilia or like BenAskrensStrikingcoach @Suicidalforlife mentioned act in a grooming manner, funny. I spend time teaching Jiu Jitsu to a few youth service places and organizations here, and from all accounts the way that girl acts (and how people react and treat her) is the same way a lot of those other young ladies were treated.

Now back to the funny.