Kevin Leave

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
I just hope his mom has got tickets

or whatever he said, while dressed like a surf-boy piss-taker. then he goes from laughing to full street fight in the blink of an eye.

i like this guy and hope he does well. watched his career with interest since early on. same with Mike Perry, both been fucked off out of there. ah well. Joe Rogan must be upset.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
underachiever or overhyped? either way don't matter, I'm sure in his head he's still the best fighter ever

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
On behalf of all of TMMAC, we'd like to thank Kevin Lee for knocking the brakes off Michael "Whiny" Chiesa after he went all Chiesa at the pre-fight presser...

:leftright:

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
My guess is beast in the gym and choked when it counted in high profile matchups

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
My guess is beast in the gym and choked when it counted in high profile matchups
More like lack of fight IQ. He had the physical capabilities to be top tier, and he brought it, but he was very hittable and did not adapt well.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
underachiever or overhyped? either way don't matter, I'm sure in his head he's still the best fighter ever
I’m unsure. A little of both.

while I sat on my couch hoping someone would stomp him

and as usual, when I start thinking I like the guy and start backing him, he just puts out an average result

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i like kevin lee, so im not being snarky here

but chael loves him some kevin lee. eagerly waiting chaels response on this, because chaels biggest flaw is that he is a corporate sellout to the UFC over fighters rights

so it will be interesting what he says about a friend

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I think this is the point in Kevin Lee’s life where the samurai helmet tattoo he got over his whole head and neck is about to pay off. That was for sure a great decision.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I think this is the point in Kevin Lee’s life where the samurai helmet tattoo he got over his whole head and neck is about to pay off. That was for sure a great decision.
I got a yellow ribbed condom tattooed over my dick myself.
Best decision ever, tends to fool most people.