Kevin Lee has staph again?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Jesus Christ he looks fucking terrible.

Also, I really hope Rogan and DC are commentating so they can have the exact same conversation they did the last time he walked out with staph.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That is fuckin gross.how is this even allowed? Gregor should refuse to fight this disease bag

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He's gonna something else that can't get off em and that's the baddest lw not named khabib.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He's gonna something else that can't get off em and that's the baddest lw not named khabib.
Tonight's the night that we find out just how much of a Motherfucker Gregor really is. He's either top of the food chain like you and I think or Kevin really is that damn tough.

No matter what, it's a great matchup. Shame that Lee always seems to be battling infection or weight.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Tonight's the night that we find out just how much of a Motherfucker Gregor really is. He's either top of the food chain like you and I think or Kevin really is that damn tough.

No matter what, it's a great matchup. Shame that Lee always seems to be battling infection or weight.
Gregor has this one man, he should be able to out point Lee.

Lee is a mother fucker early though, will probably give him hell in the 1st round.