Kevin Lee is a beast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dude is an athletic freak. 5-9" with a 77" reach. Fast as hell, relentless, and a ground game that is advanced far beyond what I remember. And...he's only 24 years old.

He's going to be a problem in that division for a long time.

I like the sound of Lee vs Khabib in Detroit.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dude is an athletic freak. 5-9" with a 77" reach. Fast as hell, relentless, and a ground game that is advanced far beyond what I remember. And...he's only 24 years old.

I think its pretty safe to say it isnt happening. Ferguson vs Khabib will happen. Kevin Lee is good but he has a ways to go

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

I think Khabib would be an unnecessarily big step up. I'd rather see Lee against Poirier or loser of MJ vs Justin G

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Current LW rankings:
1 Khabib Nurmagomedov
2 Tony Ferguson
3 Eddie Alvarez
4 Edson Barboza
5 Michael Johnson
6 Michael Chiesa
7 Nate Diaz
8 Dustin Poirier
9 Beneil Dariush
10 Al Iaquinta
11 Kevin Lee

La Paix @BirdWatcher - I don't think the winner of Gaethje/Johnson makes sense. Maybe you're right that Khabib doesn't make sense either...likely wont happen anyway because of Khabib/Ferguson. He just beat the #6 guy and wants someone in the Top 5, so maybe Barboza or Alvarez. I dont think Kevin would want a fight with #8 ranked Poirier.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Current LW rankings:
1 Khabib Nurmagomedov
2 Tony Ferguson
3 Eddie Alvarez
4 Edson Barboza
5 Michael Johnson
6 Michael Chiesa
7 Nate Diaz
8 Dustin Poirier
9 Beneil Dariush
10 Al Iaquinta
11 Kevin Lee

La Paix @BirdWatcher - I don't think the winner of Gaethje/Johnson makes sense. Maybe you're right that Khabib doesn't make sense either...likely wont happen anyway because of Khabib/Ferguson. He just beat the #6 guy and wants someone in the Top 5, so maybe Barboza or Alvarez. I dont think Kevin would want a fight with #8 ranked Poirier.
Ya I guess 11th was prefight rank. He looked sharp so top 5 should be next then. Eddie or Edson maybe

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Khabib or Ferguson. Don't care which one
Honestly, the odds are Khabib either gets injured or misses weight again so maybe Ferguson/Lee is the safer fight for the UFC. And if you watched the post fight show, Ferguson was guest commentating and him & Lee got seriously heated. The hype for that fight would be a lot of fun.

M

member 3289

Honestly, the odds are Khabib either gets injured or misses weight again so maybe Ferguson/Lee is the safer fight for the UFC. And if you watched the post fight show, Ferguson was guest commentating and him & Lee got seriously heated. The hype for that fight would be a lot of fun.
Yeah I watched it that shit was great.

Ferguson finally told Lee "congratulations" at the end and Lee didn't say thank you lol

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Had never heard of him before this, but boy - I was impressed with his perfomance. Too bad Yamasucky had to ruin it. 1 second longer and Chiesa was asleep.

He either stops the fights waaaaay too late, or too early.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Ferguson finally told Lee "congratulations" at the end and Lee didn't say thank you lol
Lol yeah, Kevin was like "yeah I know you all have been watching me for a long time"...didn't even acknowledge the thank you. Dude is hilarious.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

I predict
Khalabib gets injured and Lee fights ferg for the interm title

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Guy keeps impressing me.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVyixCFhsmG/

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
There shouldn't be any controversy about that stoppage. He stopped "intelligently defending himself".