Kevin Lee missed weight AGAIN

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
Somebody should probably tell him that this isnt the way to get a titleshot. I guess the one that is most happy about this is Dustin Poirer cuz unless McGregor steps out of his shell and face khabib it should be pretty clear that Dustin is getting the next titleshot.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Somebody should probably tell him that this isnt the way to get a titleshot. I guess the one that is most happy about this is Dustin Poirer cuz unless McGregor steps out of his shell and face khabib it should be pretty clear that Dustin is getting the next titleshot.
Id love to see Lee win and have him vs Dustin on the same card as Khabib first defense against Conor.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Id love to see Lee win and have him vs Dustin on the same card as Khabib first defense against Conor.
That would be solid. I wouldn't mind seeing Dustin vs. Barboza either, at some point. Dustin should get the winner of this fight, or a title shot next.

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
Happens too often doesn’t seem like the loss or fine of 20% Makes much difference. possibly start making fighters pay for the other fighters camp? Need harsher penalties IMO

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If it's only his first time I'll let it slide assuming he puts on another fun fight.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Maybe he should've done less interviews about the champion Khabib and more training...And he was speaking about championship level? Gtfoh another mouthpiece that isn't half as bad as he thinks he is.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Used it all up talking about real fighters like gaethje and khabib.
Look at you go lol. Guy does the typical medical scrums heading into a main event after his divisions belt was just fought for. Of course he's going to be asked and talk about the guys ahead of him. Remember Khabib the real fighter has pulled out 5 times, twice related to weight cutting iirc, 2 times to injured knee and one undisclosed. Calling out Lee for missing weight to then preach on about Khabib is kind of silly Mr Rotten. Be patient, you'll learn to love him ;)

M

member 603

Punish him by giving him Gaethje next.... Win or lose, Justin will still lump him up.

I can't believe that I just suggested that Justin fight again.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Look at you go lol. Guy does the typical medical scrums heading into a main event after his divisions belt was just fought for. Of course he's going to be asked and talk about the guys ahead of him. Remember Khabib the real fighter has pulled out 5 times, twice related to weight cutting iirc, 2 times to injured knee and one undisclosed. Calling out Lee for missing weight to then preach on about Khabib is kind of silly Mr Rotten. Be patient, you'll learn to love him ;)
Yesterday's points don't win today's games..lee said "I ran out of time".. hmm he chose to do non ufc mandatory media..he will never be on khabibs level or barbozas for that matter..khabib champion Lee impostor