VID Kevin Lee pretty crushed after loss to Iaquinta

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Nov 21, 2015
I think all the overconfidence, show boating and dancing hurt his decision as well.

When you come out like you are gonna destroy your opponent and its gonna be
a walk in the park it makes everything your opponent does good against you seem
much better.

Even though I think AL clearly won myself, Kevin sure didn't help himself with the judges

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This

Hos post fight made me laugh. He was whiney like a teenage girl who just had her phone taken away. It made me cringe. Then when he heard the boos raining down he changed his tune a little and gave some props to raging Al to save face.

If that had been his home town and them boos had been cheers he would be on a Twitter campaign right now crying robbery and scandal

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He got fucking tooled on his feet and only put al in danger once......he lost and needs to move on

Last edited:

He got beat in a fight and feels disappointed in himself...I wasn't a huge Lee fan in the past but he carried himself well here.
Yes, his judgement of the 1st round is off but I'd cut him some slack. When he rewatches the fight, he'll see that he did less to Al than Al did to him.
He showed toughness and character.
Good for him.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I don't know why he's upset at the decision. He got his ass beat. It wasn't close.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
serves him right.. arrogant ass got served.. less dancing and lip synching and more wrestling... and to think he was talking down on khabib and the delusional fantasy that he won this fight will hinder him going forward.. ..if you can't admit to your mistakes you won't improve.

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015
I don't know why he's upset at the decision. He got his ass beat. It wasn't close.
No one got their ass beat in this fight. I had it 2-2 going into the 5th.

I can appreciate Lee here. He definitely needs to tone down all the "l am the evolution of the sport" shit. It would have been ridiculous even if he had won.

And stop with the fuckin dancing, fam. Lol

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
He got beat in a fight and feels disappointed in himself...I wasn't a huge Lee fan in the past but he carried himself well here.
Yes, his judgement of the 1st round is off but I'd cut him some slack. When he rewatches the fight, he'll see that he did less to Al than Al did to him.
He showed toughness and character.
Good for him.
I thought Lee won round 1 on initial viewing, meaning I thought he won 3-2. And I like Al and don't particularly care about Lee. But I'd have to watch it again - which I of course won't.