Kevin Lee vs. Charles Oliveira to headline UFC Brasilia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

It seems Charles Oliveira’s team will get their wish.

A few days after the Brazilian’s manager expressed his desire for ‘Do Bronx’ to headline the upcoming UFC Brasilia card either against Justin Gaethje or Kevin Lee, Combate reported that, in fact, the ‘Motown Phenom’ will take on the Brazilian jiu-jitsu expert at the card’s main event.

Currently on a six-fight winning streak, with all victories coming by way of knockout or submission, Charles Oliveira (28-8-1 NC) defeated notable names such as Clay Guida, Jim Miller, and David Teymur in his past outings and will now finally get the chance to take on a top-10 opponent. The 30-year-old’s last loss…

Report: Kevin Lee vs. Charles Oliveira to headline UFC Brasilia in March

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I must be seeing things - Oliveira is actually going to fight a ranked opponent? I thought he'd learned his lesson. Why not just fight Nik Lentz for the 4th time?

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Well Do Bronx and his legion of fans got what they asked for, another step up in competition. When he's laying there getting smashed by Kevin Lee I hope those fans feel bad about it. I love the guy and hope he wins but that is one of the worst matchups for him, even Paul Felder dominated him on the ground.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope kevin lee has cured himself of the hiv mrsa mat herpes before he steps into the cage . olivera should stock up on defense soap

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
i hope kevin lee has cured himself of the hiv mrsa mat herpes before he steps into the cage . olivera should stock up on defense soap
I hope Oliveira has dealt with his weight cutting issues, he;s failed to make the contracted weight 4 times already