Kevin Lee vs Gregor Gillespie

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Lee is so annoying. It hurts my soul when he wins. I hope Oliveira turns him into a pretzel.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Say what you will, think what you will about Kevin Lee, but that ko was absolutely beautiful. I was high up on GG, wanted as well as thought he would win, but I love a clear cut finish like that. No question about who the better fighter was. And that's why I watch.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Really showed how one-dimensional Gillespie is
No it shows how many wrestlers fall in love with their strking instead of sticking to their strength.. He didn't try to wrestle at all and it cost him.. he'll be back mauling ppl again.

M

member 3289

No it shows how many wrestlers fall in love with their strking instead of sticking to their strength.. He didn't try to wrestle at all and it cost him.. he'll be back mauling ppl again.
This sounds like it was written by a one-dimensional wrestler

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
He faked one shot but yeah definitely was far too content to trade punches rather than focus on his strength.

Its a natural thing though, he is such a good wrestler he will be making way more improvements in the gym with his striking, he wanted to showcase that.

He was landing some nice shots on Lee before he got turned into a mannequin. Lee nearly took his head off with the high kick a minute or so before though, with no set up, the way he fired it straight after the right hand he landed on Gregor was beautiful.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
First time seeing this fight, so I was still surprised by the KO.

Its crazy moments like that that keep me coming back for more with this sport.