Khabib’s dad plans to punish his son for UFC 229 post-fight brawl

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Khabib's dad is upset with him for acting like a trashbag? That's impossible, all of Khabib's fans told me he acted appropriately.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Khabib's dad is upset with him for acting like a trashbag? That's impossible, all of Khabib's fans told me he acted appropriately.
I was rooting for Khabib, but I don’t agree with his actions after the fight. However, I do understand how it got to that point.

Was it appropriate? Nah. But Conor and team got what they were asking for. Danis yelling at Khabib that he’s a “Muslim rat”? That’s pretty inappropriate as well. Every man has a breaking point....

Just all around a bad situation.

M

member 3289

No need to use physical punishment to teach Khabib a lesson.

Dillon Danis already did that. Khabib will never jump out of another cage again.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was rooting for Khabib, but I don’t agree with his actions after the fight. However, I do understand how it got to that point.

Was it appropriate? Nah. But Conor and team got what they were asking for. Danis yelling at Khabib that he’s a “Muslim rat”? That’s pretty inappropriate as well. Every man has a breaking point....

Just all around a bad situation.
I completely understand how it got to that point. It's also completely unacceptable. The double back about Danis' comments also dosn't hold water because Khabib blamed Conor for what happened.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It's also completely unacceptable
I think blame can be spread out in several directions (in various degrees). But regardless where any of us lay the blame, we are in total agreement about the actions by Khabib being completely unacceptable.

To me it's one of those "if you strike enough matches, something is going to catch on fire" situations. I'm not defending Khabib or his team's actions in any way, but there was just too much tinder piling up and shit finally caught on fire.

As someone that was rooting for Khabib, the sad thing is that had he stayed on the high road, it would've added some extra sting to the wounds Conor was licking afterwards. Khabib had the perfect platform (i.e. the post fight speech we were deprived of) to get the final word. That would've been much more palatable for me.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
No No hes gonna punish Khabib by making him take the WWE fight against Brock Lesnar.

Beachman7620

Lurker
Mar 29, 2020
In Khabib Numagomedov's culture the father plays a big part it He rules the family with an
iron fist. If the father feels that any of his kids, particularly the sons, have done or said anything to
embarrass the family he will discipline them. It doesn't matter if they're adults. Khabib 'knew that his
father was going to use the strap on his butt. I imagine Khabib ended up with one very sore and
bruised ass. The whole thing that must have been humiliatingly for him. Khabib should know to .
behave himself now.

M

member 603

In Khabib Numagomedov's culture the father plays a big part it He rules the family with an
iron fist. If the father feels that any of his kids, particularly the sons, have done or said anything to
embarrass the family he will discipline them. It doesn't matter if they're adults. Khabib 'knew that his
father was going to use the strap on his butt. I imagine Khabib ended up with one very sore and
bruised ass. The whole thing that must have been humiliatingly for him. Khabib should know to .
behave himself now.