Khabib ‘definitely upset’ about withdrawing from UFC 249

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov has issued a statement, after the ongoing coronavirus pandemic has forced him to withdraw from his title fight with Tony Ferguson at UFC 249 this month.

Despite having no final location in place for the event, UFC president Dana White has ensured he has “four or five locations” in mind for the card—and it will go ahead on April 18th, despite the current global outbreak of the coronavirus. News circulated earlier this week that a Russian travel ban could stop Khabib from leaving the country to fight at UFC 249. And now, in a recent Instagram post, the lightweight champ seems like he’s ready to…

Khabib Nurmagomedov ‘upset’ about having to withdraw from UFC 249: ‘I can’t control it all’

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont think UFC 249 happens like Dana is saying anyway. I just dont see how they could do it when the death numbers start spiking up to the 10's of thousands.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think UFC 249 happens like Dana is saying anyway. I see how they could do it when the death numbers don’t start spiking up to the 10's of thousands like Biden thinks

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it is 16 days to weigh in
if you don't know where it will be right now then it isn't happening

Spit it out Dana!

or STFU

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This fight needs to happen on the deck of a Russian aircraft carrier, on the edge of Russian waters.

and Putin should be there.

and a bear.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
can someone pls explain why he didn't just stay in fucking America? he was only there a few weeks ago. if he got locked down and stuck for the summer, big fuck, stay in the US. its not like he ever hangs around with his wife, and if he missed bathing with several men he could go to the fucken sauna. excuses, excuses.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't wanna see this fight without a crowd anyway.

When this shit goes down I want the roof to come off.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
dana said 99% chance dubai was the spot

so khabib flew back home to be closer to dubai

dubai fell thru

allegedly

murica wasn't gonna let it go down either I would think
can someone pls explain why he didn't just stay in fucking America? he was only there a few weeks ago. if he got locked down and stuck for the summer, big fuck, stay in the US. its not like he ever hangs around with his wife, and if he missed bathing with several men he could go to the fucken sauna. excuses, excuses.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Hahaha Conor should be thankful to Khabib for whooping his ass and humbling him.

Conor may have changed a few 'bum lives', but Khabib's ass whooping started Conor's little soul search and stopped him from becoming a tiddle-ee-dee riverdance version of Jon Jones.
Very true

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
"the promotion looked at arenas run on sovereign Native American tribal land"

dana(white man) was trying to bring disease to indians again.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
This fight needs to happen on the deck of a Russian aircraft carrier, on the edge of Russian waters.

and Putin should be there.

and a bear.
Lol love the idea!

They really should do some exotic shit ...now that there are no fans in attendance they really don't need to have it in an arena.

Find an old worn down warehouse in Vegas set up the Octagon / lights / cameras / sound ....

And let's watch some crazy shit go down!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lol love the idea!

They really should do some exotic shit ...now that there are no fans in attendance they really don't need to have it in an arena.

Find an old worn down warehouse in Vegas set up the Octagon / lights / cameras / sound ....

And let's watch some crazy shit go down!!
on the deck of an abandoned Cold War battleship.

fuck it, Dana has no scruples about the company he keeps and Kim Jong-un needs the cash...

imagine the spectacle NoKo would put on in the midst of a pandemic to prove their virility.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"the promotion looked at arenas run on sovereign Native American tribal land"

dana(white man) was trying to bring disease to indians again.
I knew that was one of the plans

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
khabib just had a hilarious interview where he called conor an old attention whore prostitute to paraphrase.