Khabib: Conor McGregor will have to ‘get in line’ and earn title shot after I beat Ferguson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Dana White hasn’t exactly been clear on how the UFC lightweight championship belt stands.

Conor McGregor hasn’t defended his title in over a year, and the UFC has booked interim champion Tony Ferguson to face Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 223. White says Ferguson vs Khabib will be for the “undisputed” title, but at the same time, McGregor is still the champion.

While those statements caused a bit of confusion during the press conference, Khabib says to him it’s pretty clear.

“(Ferguson is) still interim champion, but when we fight, it will count as real belt. This is what will happen,” Khabib told TSN.

“They stripped (Conor’s) belt at lightweight, they stripped his featherweight…

Khabib: Conor McGregor will have to ‘get in line’ and earn title shot after I beat Ferguson

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Unfortunately Dana will let Conor skip any line he wants.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Why? Do they not allow red panties in Dagestan?

I guess Conor will have to find someone else to fight

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
What a fucking loser. Imagine going in to work tomorrow and your boss is wearing a shirt with your picture on it? Staring at you with a big tomato head, smiling like a goof, looking for a kiss.
Better than walking in to see your boss wearing a naked picture of you on his shirt, with a goofy fuckbuckler smile, while your coach is fantasying about living on an island with you and your fiance.