Khabib fans

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Been seeing you loser's spout off some really spineless shit this morning and would like to tell you why you are getting treated so terribly.

You guys are old, dinosaur tough guys with comb overs and tribal tatts. Every other type of mma fan hates you. You personify the absolute worst characteristics of prize fighting, and hold no regard for substance. You ruin forums, bars, and living rooms across the nation with your loud ‘IN MY DAY’ rants and homoeroticism. You're always the loudest men in the room and pretend that bar brawl 20 years ago makes you an MMA fighter. And absolutely worst of all, you value JUST BLEED and PRIDE (PEDS) NEVER DIES over manhood and honesty and are really just typical sleeze bags that dream of fucking your wives more than once year.

And for the EVEN older fans: your lack of support for Conor has made the corrosion of the sport that many of us love possible; and for most of us, this is all we have: were not into watching a fucking group of men run around a field or court.

So in short, adapt to the sport or die. fuck you, leave.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Conor haters don't hate him , they just hate successful people.

Plenty of successful people arent douchey disrespectful arrogant cunts with a legion of ball garglers following them around.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Been seeing you loser's spout off some really spineless shit this morning and would like to tell you why you are getting treated so terribly.

You guys are old, dinosaur tough guys with comb overs and tribal tatts. Every other type of mma fan hates you. You personify the absolute worst characteristics of prize fighting, and hold no regard for substance. You ruin forums, bars, and living rooms across the nation with your loud ‘IN MY DAY’ rants and homoeroticism. You're always the loudest men in the room and pretend that bar brawl 20 years ago makes you an MMA fighter. And absolutely worst of all, you value JUST BLEED and PRIDE (PEDS) NEVER DIES over manhood and honesty and are really just typical sleeze bags that dream of fucking your wives more than once year.

And for the EVEN older fans: your lack of support for Conor has made the corrosion of the sport that many of us love possible; and for most of us, this is all we have: were not into watching a fucking group of men run around a field or court.

So in short, adapt to the sport or die. fuck you, leave.
Gilbosh, I don’t have any tribal tats.....I take offence to this allegation.....also, thanks for calling me