General Khabib is dead to me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Toelocku @Toelocku freedom fighter is a cracked out irish guy with a missile for a left and questionable understanding of consent.

View attachment 19104
Are we really going to play the "questionable understanding of consent" game, when Muslims are actually on the table?

"In 2018, Uppdrag Granskning, a TV-program broadcasted on Swedish state television, surveyed every individual registered for rape or attempted rape between 2012 and 2017. 58% were foreign-born. Among the remaining 42% born in Sweden, some had a migrant background as children to foreign-born, but their exact proportion was not presented. Among those registered for attempted, and completed sexual assault, where victim and criminal were strangers, a good 80% were foreign-born."

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Are we really going to play the "questionable understanding of consent" game, when Muslims are actually on the table?

"In 2018, Uppdrag Granskning, a TV-program broadcasted on Swedish state television, surveyed every individual registered for rape or attempted rape between 2012 and 2017. 58% were foreign-born. Among the remaining 42% born in Sweden, some had a migrant background as children to foreign-born, but their exact proportion was not presented. Among those registered for attempted, and completed sexual assault, where victim and criminal were strangers, a good 80% were foreign-born."

What were their religious orientation?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
What were their religious orientation?

"Sweden received even more refugees than the UK, Italy and France, all of which have much larger populations. A large majority of these 200,000 refugees (an estimated 77%) were Muslims; Sweden also received 250,000 regular migrants, most of whom were Muslims (58%). Overall, 300,000 Muslim migrants – 160,000 of whom were refugees"

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine thinking Shish Khabib didn't have radical muslim beliefs this whole time...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Never really liked him anyway.

My God tells me He's in control, and vengeance belongs to Him, and to go against my every instinct and hand it over.

His tells him he's gotta go exact revenge by taking a knife and sawing peoples heads off or blowing up a concert.

"There is a way which seems right to a man, the end of which is death."

To me, he's a little Dan Severn, better because everyone little is better.
The LW divison has some polarizing guys at the top.