Khabib is not champ material yet...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
He can't go hard 5 rounds. Looks like he has to take a break at the end of the 3rd and coast to the 5th.

There's blood in the water folks. There are some high level athletes in the UFC nowadays like Conor and Bones. You can tell high level by how lean and ripped they are. Khabib isnt so muscular.

A guy like Tony or Eddie will look to take Khabib into deep water and drown him. I can see Conor lighting him up like he did Eddie.

Thoughts?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Op is obviously on roids, has a coke problem, a Russian little buddy, and anger issues.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Would've been a potentially hot thread if this was posted on Sunday, maybe Monday at the latest.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He won 50-43 on two scorecards. Just a friendly reminder.

M

member 3289

Khabib scored zero takedowns in the 4th round.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He can't go hard 5 rounds. Looks like he has to take a break at the end of the 3rd and coast to the 5th.

There's blood in the water folks. There are some high level athletes in the UFC nowadays like Conor and Bones. You can tell high level by how lean and ripped they are. Khabib isnt so muscular.

A guy like Tony or Eddie will look to take Khabib into deep water and drown him. I can see Conor lighting him up like he did Eddie.

Thoughts?
possible
you mention some real good fighters...but bones is using PEDS often so his physique is taint city

tony has tools to win, eddie I could see cause he just won't quit, conor hasn't fought MMA in 2 years so he is rust city and also appears to have mental or drug issues at this current time

Dude looks like he has functional strength for days...didn't see a cardio hole as much as I saw a fighter who wanted to strike on a guy who had become passive and was beaten up and trying to ride out a paycheck

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Well I would say he's not championship material because he has yet to beat someone who is championship material, aside from RDA 4 years ago.

If he had beaten Tony, that would have been different. But now apparently Dana says he will never make that fight happen?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well I would say he's not championship material because he has yet to beat someone who is championship material, aside from RDA 4 years ago.

If he had beaten Tony, that would have been different. But now apparently Dana says he will never make that fight happen?

Top of the morning to you Troll face