Khabib thinks Conor’s bus attack was organized with the UFC’s help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Ever since Khabib Nurmagomedov defeated Conor McGregor at UFC 229 and tried to attack Dillon Danis in the crowd in the aftermath, he has not held back at all when it comes to saying exactly what he thinks. He has been clear in stating that McGregor got what he deserved, that he would leave the UFC if they fire his teammates (who were involved in their own altercation with McGregor post-fight), and even responded to a Bellator job offer from 50 Cent last night.

But in a wide-ranging interview with Russian outlet Channel 1, he may have made his boldest claim yet - that the UFC had something to do with helping Conor McGregor attack his bus at the Barclays…

Khabib thinks Conor McGregor’s bus attack was organized with the UFC’s help

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
They obviously didn't plan on him doing that specifically, but I thought it has already been established that they facilitated him and his crew showing up for a confrontation.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I don't think the UFC helped organise it, but I do believe they knew about it and let it happen.

I think Dana thought it would be a quick altercation which would amount to some name calling and maybe pushing and shoving, so they'd get great footage they could use. But he didn't know Conor would take it so far as to smash the bus with a dolly.