VID Khabib to Conor: 'If you want to find me, please, just send me location'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
conor doesnt need to worry about khabib. some chechen and dagestani hitters are going to catch him slippin and gut him like a fish

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
conor doesnt need to worry about khabib. some chechen and dagestani hitters are going to catch him slippin and gut him like a fish
It is certainly possible...Khabib is a national Hero in that part of the world...millions of hard ass dudes idolize and support him

I think Conman needs to be a lot more careful with his travel and whereabouts because of this stunt

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
On New Year’s Eve, renowned Russian MMA fighter Rasul Mirzaev was assaulted in his home by three unknown assailants who proceeded to shoot, batter and strangle him prior to fleeing the scene of the crime. While the fighter survived the attack and has since been hospitalized, new details have emerged on one of the attackers, as well as the reasons why they pursued Mirzaev, the latter of which involves UFC fighter Artem Lobov.

According to reports from MK’s Alexey Safonov, who spoke to members of Mirzaev’s family as well as his manager Kamil Gadzhiev, the incident began in December shortly after Lobov visited Moscow to attend the Fight Nights 57 tournament. Fellow UFC fighter Ali Bagautinov, who was the recipient of Lobov’s hospitality in Belfast the previous month, wanted to repay the favor by showing the fighter a good time while he was in Russia.

Following a late meal at a restaurant, Bagautinov, Lobov and Mirzaev proceeded towards the ‘Garage’ nightclub where their group expanded significantly. According to the report, drunk Dagestanis aware of Lobov’s friendship with Conor McGregor approached him and began to complain about the Irishman’s lack of interest in a fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov. While the discussion died down relatively quickly, a fight broke out between Mirzaev and the Dagestanis who confronted Lobov. While security eventually intervened, the wheels had already been set in motion. Within a matter of days, Mirzaev was beaten within an inch of his life in his own apartment.

Shortly following the attack, Mirzaev was rushed to hospital, where he underwent surgery to remove the bullets from his body. He was declared in stable condition thereafter and remains in hospital. Leaked video footage also confirmed that the assailants robbed Mirzaev’s apartment and stole jewelry and cash before fleeing the premise.

M

member 3289

Khabib needs to stop trying to look tough and just admit that he didn't want to get off that bus. I don't think he's afraid of Conor, nor is there any shame in admitting you just didn't want a confrontation right before a scheduled fight.

But he needs to be honest with himself and with his fans.

M

member 3289

100 people wouldn't have been able to keep Nate Diaz and ONE of his boys on that bus...

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
100 people wouldn't have been able to keep Nate Diaz and ONE of his boys on that bus...
just stop...can we stop talking about the bus...they locked him in to protect the PPV and then conor ruined the PPV anyways
Nobody in their right mind thinks Khabib is scared of anyone....He grapples the shit out of 205ers in his camp

M

member 3289

just stop...can we stop talking about the bus...they locked him in to protect the PPV and then conor ruined the PPV anyways
Nobody in their right mind thinks Khabib is scared of anyone....He grapples the shit out of 205ers in his camp
Conor opened one of the windows for him, whether the door was locked or not shouldn't have mattered...

M

member 3289

I give you an A for effort...but cannot agree with the premise
I said Khabib wasn't scared bc I don't think any professional MMA fighter is ever "scared" of a potential opponent.

But the fact remains, Khabib didn't even try to get off the bus.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

he can't, his boy Conor looks like shit, yet again, so he is on some crusade to try to bash Khabib now, anyone with a brain knows that in a streetfight Khabib ends Conor's life.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he can't, his boy Conor looks like shit, yet again, so he is on some crusade to try to bash Khabib now, anyone with a brain knows that in a streetfight Khabib ends Conor's life.
he isn't even serious...but this event really brought out the trolls
I go to UG/OG R/MMA and also here...I mainly only post here

But the trolls and haters are all running the same game and pretending Khabib didn't want to Smesh his face...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtcF5yyez_A

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=305&v=oGQdc1nBAfI

the end of both of these videos is all an intelligent mind needs to see..CM messed up big time IMO

he may have increased PPV if fight happen...but he wrote a check that may cost him a shitload of braincells

Khabib changes guys forever and alters career trajectory IMO

M

member 3289

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!!.... Silly Ho
I'm gonna do a Conor-style gym raid on you and your pajama warrior buddies.

You'd better not hide inside a bus like Khabib did...