Khabib-Tony Injury Pool - Who drops out first, when and why?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Khabib accidentally gets shot in the leg after the FBI raids the building and kills ali abdeliababa

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Khabib pulls out due to Tiramisu inspired weigth cutting issues.

It's only fitting this happens on April 1, which is April Fools day. The joke's on us for believing this would finally happen. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Khabib accidentally gets shot in the leg after the FBI raids the building and kills ali abdeliababa
Allegedly...

5 of his teammates are is big legal trouble
And eagle mma bank accounts are frozen

Maybe somebody can find article, I only saw a poor translation on OG

T

The Big Guy

Allegedly...

5 of his teammates are is big legal trouble
And eagle mma bank accounts are frozen

Maybe somebody can find article, I only saw a poor translation on OG
I would love to hear more. Probably terrorism related to ali baba

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
T

The Big Guy

i think it is money related
read this if you wanna be confused haha...the translation is horrible
blame the US GOV for Ali, he is an asset and probably has dirt and history that prevents him from being prosecuted..AKA FBI/CIA asset
You shouldn't link that place.

I like the line "This has never happened before, and here it happens again!"

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You shouldn't link that place.

I like the line "This has never happened before, and here it happens again!"
I link whatever I link bro, sorry

I like this line, rather chilling "For this, Magomedov needed strong guys who knew nothing in life but massacre."

T

The Big Guy

I link whatever I link bro, sorry

I like this line, rather chilling "For this, Magomedov needed strong guys who knew nothing in life but massacre."
Agree. I think the best translations are russian to English. Everytime I read one its crazy.

One article I read about food in isis prisoner camps said they were eating hummingbird tongues and sauce

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Alright folks, this fight is 100 days away after Khabib signed to fight 45 days ago. Aside from being a completely unnecessarily drawn out fight promotion schedule, it also gives even more time for one of them to slip on Pelican shit while trying to perform kegels wearing a pumpkin on their head inside Josef Fritzl's basement, or whatever the fuck retarded way they want to get injured this time.

Pick who pulls out first, name the date the injury is first reported in a legit publication and the reason behind pulling out. You can also predict one of them misses weight, causing it to be a non-title fight. You are not allowed to predict that the fight will go ahead without issue, as that's just fucking silly.

Fight is on April 18 for reference.

I've got Khabib, March 4th, shoulder injury.
I think there is a different strategy this time. I think the fight happens. The twist is the LOSER will then go on to talk about how injured they were just before the fight.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That "article" is embarrassing. Some high-school senior found an online Thesaurus. Great. This is news.
I started it with "I think" because I can't understand anything...the translations are always ridiculous but this one is xtra special

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I wonder if they'll end up doing the fight One FC-style with no live audience. Because this shit is going to cancelled by my screen name otherwise.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
That's a joke of course - one of them will get injured before that even happens.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
shiet... this fight is so cursed.. why MMA God? why do you do this to us?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015

looks like they are considering it for this weekends fights
It's genuinely hilarious that Khabib-Tony is legitimately either not going to happen again, and even if it does, nobody will be there to see it. If I ever meet the bald cunt in person, the first thing I am going to do before handing him a signed copy of his own mother's book, I am going to demand a reason for scheduling the fight 6 months in advance. It's just so much extra time for something to go wrong. He really is a fucking moron.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Should be pretty easy to just have the event at the UFC Apex
'Easy'. They haven't been able to make this fight under the best of circumstances. I don't see how you could possibly have any confidence under these circumstances.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
'Easy'. They haven't been able to make this fight under the best of circumstances. I don't see how you could possibly have any confidence under these circumstances.
This particular fight is of course never going to be easy to get together. I was trying to say as long as the fighters stay healthy I don't see a reason why it couldn't take place at the Apex behind closed doors instead of postponing it once again