Khabib vs Tony Ferguson official for April 18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins this?

• Khabib

• Ferguson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
The UFC should be on the poll since they are selling this fight for the 5th Time.

Obvious Winner.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Conor might take it if the fight get cancelled early
probably, like if he has at least a month to train also gets a win vs Cowoby, and if Khabib accepts him as a replacement unless Khabib is the one that's injured

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That's a long way away so I'm saying this fight will absolutely not happen

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is a really tough fight to pick. Heart says Tony, head says Khabib. Will be interesting to see how Tony plays it off of his back.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Tony:
“I called him out, called my shot and it worked. I’m in this dude’s head, he’s looking at me and he is going to be training so hard and be so nervous and he’s going to make a mistake. I am going to capitalize on that,” he added. “I’m going to catch him during the scrambles. Scrambled eggs baby.

I’m calling it now....if Tony catches him in a sub during a scramble then “scrambled eggs baby” will become a thing.

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
I like Tony Ferguson the fighter

I dislike Tony Ferguson as a character, I am not a fan of the fake cowboy gimmick. The cowboy hats are one thing but the boots I cannot get passed and I dislike him for this reason.

It is the same with Francine ngannu . Why where cowboy boots and cowboy hats if you aren't a true cowboy

End rant