VID Khabib vs Tony Press Conference (6pm ET today)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
He is a bit off
Hence his fight style
He could win this thing
I always thought he was off as in weird. But I just read some stuff on back of the mental health question. And now I am concerned for real ... cause khabib was not wearing glasses ..

Maybe it's an inside thing? Or maybe tony was too fired up to get out a logical sentence?

I just hope everyone is and will be ok

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I always thought he was off as in weird. But I just read some stuff on back of the mental health question. And now I am concerned for real ... cause khabib was not wearing glasses ..

Maybe it's an inside thing? Or maybe tony was too fired up to get out a logical sentence?

I just hope everyone is and will be ok
I didn't watch it
but I do know he is awkward and a bit crazy and an unbelievably good fighter

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I didn't watch it
but I do know he is awkward and a bit crazy and an unbelievably good fighter
Incredible fighter

Scroll to the faceoff if you get a chance. He kept telling khabib to "take off your glasses" but khabib wss not wearing glasses (a lot of noise pollution tho. And maybe I missed the context)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Incredible fighter

Scroll to the faceoff if you get a chance. He kept telling khabib to "take off your glasses" but khabib wss not wearing glasses (a lot of noise pollution tho. And maybe I missed the context)
I would bet khabib said take off your glasses first and tony just repeated it...will watch

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I would bet khabib said take off your glasses first and tony just repeated it...will watch
I've tried like 10 times. All.i hear is "you know why..." and I think khabib is saying something about the stripped belt on the floor

After Tony's two or 3 glasses comments, knabib mentions glasses. I wish I could make out what he said.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
tony calling out khabib on beating up high school wrestler
That's coming from the guy that was beating up his Fireplace and thinking his house was bugged.. it's either meth or cte or both

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
That's coming from the guy that was beating up his Fireplace and thinking his house was bugged.. it's either meth or cte or both
Tony has always been weird. He should not do anything other than training and fighting.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
need to create an another word to describe Tony Ferguson.

weird, awkward, crazy, etc... doesn’t describe Tony Ferguson, he’s beyond all that.

but you need this type of person in order to beat Khabib.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
need to create an another word to describe Tony Ferguson.

weird, awkward, crazy, etc... doesn’t describe Tony Ferguson, he’s beyond all that.

but you need this type of person in order to beat Khabib.
Please remove if this is considered fighter bashing. But for me, the words for him would be talented, relentless, brave, confident, or in terms of your implication, unfortunately the word is unstable. Worried about him right now

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Please remove if this is considered fighter bashing. But for me, the words for him would be talented, relentless, brave, confident, or in terms of your implication, unfortunately the word is unstable. Worried about him right now
I think Tony might be a genius anything related to fighting or training. I say genius because other geniuses of the world are all weird as fuck and they're almost all socially awkward, maybe one part of their brain is more developed and stimulated than the other, the other part being his social skills.

it's like his brain is constantly trippin' on LSD or something. you can't stop the flow, but when he's trying to talk to the media, he needs to stop and think. that's the weakness of Tony Ferguson imo. He has to constantly flow~ just like with his creativity and his fighting style.

kind of like a shark. needs to keep on moving or else they die

I'm expecting the hardest fight of Khabib's career.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I expect joe to be swinging from tonys balls during the fight.god help us if tony gets into rubber guard or crackhead control