Khabib will fight again?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I saw a clip on Sportsnet this morning with GSP listening to an audio clip of Dana saying something like “If Khabib decided to not retire on the condition he fights GSP then I guess I’d get to work...”.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I wished he hadn’t retired when he did but now that I have gotten used to the idea of him being retired I kinda prefer seeing what will happen with the vacant belt and next few title challenges.

-Tony and Khabib would have been great but that ship has sailed in interest and likelihood.
-A prime GSP would have been amazing but I don’t want to see prime Khabib fight an older slower version of the LW GOAT.
-A Conor rematch would be huge but I’d prefer seeing Conor fight Justin or Tony instead of Khabib again.
-Olivera just doesn’t have the star power for Khabib to come out of retirement for a final fight.

I’d prefer he kept his promise to his Mom, stay retired, and be sure to go out on top.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
When a professional fighter says they retire, the one thing that is certain from there is that they will fight again.