Khamzat Chimaev vs Leon Edwards is final

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
If true, it's more evidence that Dana is a retarded person who just got very lucky with who he is friends with.

Chimaev has beaten Jon Phillips, one of the worst fighters on the UFC roster, a guy in his UFC debut and Meerschaert, who, yes, is an actual UFC standard opponent, but was 2-4 in his last 6 going into that fight. You want to make this guy your next star and you're giving him Leon Edwards within a few months of his UFC debut?

Chimaev will regret letting Dana make him his new toy. If Chimaev gets derailed, and he will against Leon, Dana will take it as a personal hit to his own ego, just like he did when he threw Ngannou, Urijah Hall and others under the bus.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Chimaev has to prove hinself and apparently everyone is turning down the fight with him because “he’s unranked and I want someone above me in the rankings”

Excuses imo, if that’s your logic, then there would be no fights. Shut it down and get a job.

Scared to take a loss is what it is

M

member 3289

If true, it's more evidence that Dana is a retarded person who just got very lucky with who he is friends with.

Chimaev has beaten Jon Phillips, one of the worst fighters on the UFC roster, a guy in his UFC debut and Meerschaert, who, yes, is an actual UFC standard opponent, but was 2-4 in his last 6 going into that fight. You want to make this guy your next star and you're giving him Leon Edwards within a few months of his UFC debut?

Chimaev will regret letting Dana make him his new toy. If Chimaev gets derailed, and he will against Leon, Dana will take it as a personal hit to his own ego, just like he did when he threw Ngannou, Urijah Hall and others under the bus.
Terrible matchup for Edwards. Chimaev is gonna destroy him u fukn bogan.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
I’ve trained with leon and teach at the gym he trains out of. He works his ass off and is a superior athlete. He will outsmart Khamzat and pick him apart

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol
Im chucklin
I don't think it's very funny mate. Laughing at someone with a birth defect is bitch Shit. I'm not trying to exonerate myself in case anyone wants to trace My history. I just think making fun of someone with a physical defect that they have likely ensured taunts for they whole life is weak sauce.

Imagine being born with a big scar on your face, getting shit about it all through your childhood, becoming a world class athlete, then reading nonsense about a birthmark again

Its not what im about. As a human or fan.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't think it's very funny mate. Laughing at someone with a birth defect is bitch Shit. I'm not trying to exonerate myself in case anyone wants to trace My history. I just think making fun of someone with a physical defect that they have likely ensured taunts for they whole life is weak sauce.

Imagine being born with a big scar on your face, getting shit about it all through your childhood, becoming a world class athlete, then reading nonsense about a birthmark again

there is like 15 jokes in that meme and all of them paint the guy in a favorable light

I just read it again and laughed again

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

We are not gonna laugh about your cleft penis again, guaranteed!

Devante

Dec 28, 2018
high risk low reward for edwards; he has to win and win impressively, if he struggles its bad..if he loses its catastrophic...

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
high risk low reward for edwards; he has to win and win impressively, if he struggles its bad..if he loses its catastrophic...
I mean i never knew who he was before, now i only know about him because of masvidal giving him that 2 piece and a soda. Him beating chimaev would give him way more name recognition in my eyes than before.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Odds have Chimaev favored over Edwards. While I think the kid is the real deal I feel like this is a monumental step up in competition. Leon is unheralded but these odds disrespect his skills and streak IMO
CA6C3D3D-3E1C-4140-82F5-EE83B75417E8.png

Last edited:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Odd have Chimaev favored over Edwards. While I think the kid is the real deal I feel like this is a monumental step up in competition. Leon is unheralded but these odds disrespect his skills and streak IMO
View attachment 20783
Unfortunately for Leon, fans are starting to forget about him with his absence so far this year. Who knows, maybe Chimaev will beat Edwards, but I would have liked to have seen him get some more fights to build his name and resume even more than he has so far this year. He's young so no need to rush, and we've seen the UFC push people up the ladder too fast. No need to kill the momentum. I do love a good hypetrain derailment though!

Looking forward to see how this fight plays out, should be a good one.