Kickboxing fight gets out of hand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Crazy. What did they get hit with? Dustbin lids? Trays? And everyone just let it go on, no one tried to stop it, except the one guy who hit one of the fighters with a tray. That seemed more like a wrestling match than a Mauy Thai bout.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Thought it might be mazzagatti reffing, at least that's how Daner describes his reffing

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lol.. they do this between matches in Thailand at local/small Thai fights. It's basically pro wrestling (pre determined) but it seems fucking AWESOME. I thought this was real forever, but then when I found out, it was like learning the truth about Santa Claus

I still want to see this happen in person though.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lol.. they do this between matches in Thailand at local/small Thai fights. It's basically pro wrestling (pre determined) but it seems fucking AWESOME. I thought this was real forever, but then when I found out, it was like learning the truth about Santa Claus

I still want to see this happen in person though.
Do you know everything about combat sports or what? lol...unreal.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
No lol. I just remember finding this and having the exact same WTF reaction.. and then looked it up and a bunch of people explained it.. of course I was sad. But I love it

I would imagine that the real thing has broken out more than a time or two in random Thai bars

There was this time when Albert Kraus (K1 legend) was on vacation in Thailand and watching some ammy fights in a small bar. A common thing to do with tourists (kinda like the original pro wrestling days) was to get a non trained/random person to get in the ring and fight, to "test themselves" against the Thai boxer.

The fighters or people running the bar had no idea who he was, thought he was just some random farang, cuz it was something they probably did every day. So the run of the mill Muay Thai guy thought he had some fresh meat in front of him and was gonna score an easy win per usual, with the joke being on the tourist.

Well, Albert Kraus was not just a tourist and would not be an easy win, lol

View: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=761209703966682

Actually I might start a heard about this because it'd make for a cool story for people to read. It's like a reverse dojo storm, lol. I wonder how many times this kinda thing has happened.. where they called someone outa the crowd who they later regretted

Oddly enough that's what Tank did in those weirdo speedos in the thread I posted... called anyone in the crowd to come fight him.. and the guy who accepted ended up being Brandon Vera, lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No lol. I just remember finding this and having the exact same WTF reaction.. and then looked it up and a bunch of people explained it.. of course I was sad. But I love it

I would imagine that the real thing has broken out more than a time or two in random Thai bars

There was this time when Albert Kraus (K1 legend) was on vacation in Thailand and watching some ammy fights in a small bar. A common thing to do with tourists (kinda like the original pro wrestling days) was to get a non trained/random person to get in the ring and fight, to "test themselves" against the Thai boxer.

The fighters or people running the bar had no idea who he was, thought he was just some random farang, cuz it was something they probably did every day. So the run of the mill Muay Thai guy thought he had some fresh meat in front of him and was gonna score an easy win per usual, with the joke being on the tourist.

Well, Albert Kraus was not just a tourist and would not be an easy win, lol

View: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=761209703966682

Actually I might start a heard about this because it'd make for a cool story for people to read. It's like a reverse dojo storm, lol. I wonder how many times this kinda thing has happened.. where they called someone outa the crowd who they later regretted

Oddly enough that's what Tank did in those weirdo speedos in the thread I posted... called anyone in the crowd to come fight him.. and the guy who accepted ended up being Brandon Vera, lol
Amazing. LOL at his corner trying to push his guts back in!

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
After eating a brutal body shot the last thing I would want is a man massaging my abs

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
Wooooww! I was rooting for the red guy the whole time. Right when he was getting lit up the iceman overhand. Them kids crazy

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I know both these stories, but I enjoy your writing and some others might enjoy a theme of "surprise!" with them all tied together. It'll go to the frontpage if you decide to make it :)