Kid gets ball stuck in gloryhole

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
So today I learned that while visiting a men's room down in Maryland, my son encountered a hole in the wall with the words glory hole written in marker above it.

Having recently mastered reading at the tender age of 6, he figured he'd get a prize somehow by inserting something into the glory hole. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small bouncing ball that you get in gumball machines and put it in only for it to disappear seemingly into oblivion. When he came out of the bathroom he was mightily dismayed to learn that there was no glory forthcoming and his ball was lost forever.

These are the moments I will cherish forever.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So today I learned that while visiting a men's room down in Maryland, my son encountered a hole in the wall with the words glory hole written in marker above it.

Having recently mastered reading at the tender age of 6, he figured he'd get a prize somehow by inserting something into the glory hole. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small bouncing ball that you get in gumball machines and put it in only for it to disappear seemingly into oblivion. When he came out of the bathroom he was mightily dismayed to learn that there was no glory forthcoming and his ball was lost forever.

These are the moments I will cherish forever.
That's bliss in the purest form...You better made him wash his hands ;)