Kidnaping, possible serial killer in my area

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
A pilot...sounds like he used a freight container...plus he was a real estate agent...how many people could he have met to show an empty property and then snatched? CRAZY. Be super careful until this thing is wrapped up for sure, bc he could totally have an accomplice.

And everyone should take precautions when meeting up with real estate agents at empty properties.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Actually he was a previous sex offender. I feel like there should be a separate registry of real estate agents who are sex offenders bc they get access to your house! Or any kind of offender.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
And everyone should take precautions when meeting up with real estate agents at empty properties.
Good advice. I got my 2 German Shepherds from a woman in NC who started training protection dogs to bring when she showed rural properties due to a close call she had. People are sick.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Good advice. I got my 2 German Shepherds from a woman in NC who started training protection dogs to bring when she showed rural properties due to a close call she had. People are sick.
I didn't know this was a thing. People are fucked.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I had sex with my real estate agent in a house she was showing me. I have a feeling that happens alot.