Listen Kids React To : 80's Music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Lighten up you Fuddy Duddy.

Watch, he's gonna be the one who ends up with 3 Tesla/Lamborghini hybrids, a 400' yacht, 4 mansions and dumb hookers everywhere snorting zipline(future coke/cbd hybrid) off his pecker while returning home from a lightspeed Mars roundtrip tour on Space-X.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I'm probably way late to the party on this one and everyone has already seen it, but this made me laugh.

Kids reacting to GnR music and - later in the video - some of their videos.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWAe9zc_tyA&t=0m10s
i love this channel. i never sub to it for some reaosn. its phenomena tho. kids are adorable. whenever i see these videos, im reminded of "catcher in the rye" and the innocence of children

adults can be so shitty. kids are awesome!

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
What a stupid series- what 11 year old would like this? Go watch Dora the Explorer until you're older.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What a stupid series- what 11 year old would like this? Go watch Dora the Explorer until you're older.
I did laugh when the one kid said "I can't understand the words"

Yeah. Good thing, kid. Because that song is about a prostitute strung out on drugs.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
She knows what's up...

Back when you'd watch 12 minutes of a rock ballad, three guitar solos, your favorite rocker inexplicably on a piano, and there's an epic love drama going on the entire time.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
It needs to be said man, it needs to be said.

Its not a coincidence a guitar looks like a two balls with a dick and them rockers cradle it all the time!
plenty of evidence out there. Freddie Mercury, Elton John, and David Bowie had some wiiiild parties from what i've read

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
This one might be better. AC/DC

Sydney in this video kills me - the girl with the CUPCAKE shirt on. Funny shit.
And I swear the kid with the long hair is Jason Newsted.

Weird how they all new Back In Black

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8DsivFJb_0&t=0m19s
hahah. u think thekid at 32 seconds was stoned? happy 420!

AC/DC. i think im gonna take a trip to the store as an excuse to get in the car and rock out for a song