General KIDS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DEMENTED DAWGG

POOPS SO U CAN STEP IN IT BAREFEET
Dec 18, 2018
SO LAST WEEK I OFFERED TO BUY OUR 3 KIDS THIER OWN HOME OR CONDO SO THE 2 GRLS ARE LOOKING LOCAL ..... MAKE ME AND WIFE HAPPY ...... MY BOY CHOOSES TO MOVE DOWN TO ANOTHER CITY HOURS AWAY AND HAS ALREADY SAID HE IS HAVING HIS GIRLFRIEND MOVE IN .... WOW REALLY CONFLICTED ON THIS ONE ..... WAS NOT EXPECTING HIM OR ANY TO WANT TO MOVE AWAY ..... I GUESS NOW WE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO SEE HIM AND THIS IS BAD .... I HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS GETTING INTO A CAR AND OR A TRUCK .... I GET FLASHBACKS AND TENSE UP WHICH FLARES UP MY GRAND MAL SIEZURES AND MY RIGHT ARM .... GET SEVERE HEADACHES AND DEEP MUSSLE SIZURES .... THAT IS JUST FROM THINKING ABOUT GOING IN A CAR ...... WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING .... SORRY FOR COMPLAINING GUYS JUST NOONE AROUND SINCE UNJURY ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AVOID ME BECAUSE OF MY SPEECH ISSUES

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
SO LAST WEEK I OFFERED TO BUY OUR 3 KIDS THIER OWN HOME OR CONDO SO THE 2 GRLS ARE LOOKING LOCAL ..... MAKE ME AND WIFE HAPPY ...... MY BOY CHOOSES TO MOVE DOWN TO ANOTHER CITY HOURS AWAY AND HAS ALREADY SAID HE IS HAVING HIS GIRLFRIEND MOVE IN .... WOW REALLY CONFLICTED ON THIS ONE ..... WAS NOT EXPECTING HIM OR ANY TO WANT TO MOVE AWAY ..... I GUESS NOW WE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL TO SEE HIM AND THIS IS BAD .... I HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS GETTING INTO A CAR AND OR A TRUCK .... I GET FLASHBACKS AND TENSE UP WHICH FLARES UP MY GRAND MAL SIEZURES AND MY RIGHT ARM .... GET SEVERE HEADACHES AND DEEP MUSSLE SIZURES .... THAT IS JUST FROM THINKING ABOUT GOING IN A CAR ...... WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING .... SORRY FOR COMPLAINING GUYS JUST NOONE AROUND SINCE UNJURY ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AVOID ME BECAUSE OF MY SPEECH ISSUES
Wants to get his own start. I haven’t seen anyone in my family for almost ten years.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's nice that you are able to give him a headstart on life.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE THOSE KIND OD PROBLEMS

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Don't buy your kids houses. Put it in a trust. They need the life experience to grow. Challenge makes them strong. They'll never be homeless because you've got a safety net. That's the best role for you. No matter the good intention, money is only helpful AFTER someone has already learned to do it on their own. Prevent them from falling, but don't give them too much!

Your son is just spreading his wings. He needs that to grow. Make it easy for him to come home on Thanksgiving, etc.

DEMENTED DAWGG

Dec 18, 2018
Don't buy your kids houses. Put it in a trust. They need the life experience to grow. Challenge makes them strong. They'll never be homeless because you've got a safety net. That's the best role for you. No matter the good intention, money is only helpful AFTER someone has already learned to do it on their own. Prevent them from falling, but don't give them too much!

Your son is just spreading his wings. He needs that to grow. Make it easy for him to come home on Thanksgiving, etc.
WE ARE PUTTING REQUIREMENTS ON THE PROPERTIES .... THEY HAVE TO KEEP UP BILLS AND KEEP THEM NICE AND CARED FOR OR THE PROPERTY WILL BE TAKING BACK AND SOLD .... JUST FIGURE A HEAD START ON LIFE IS JUST A LITTLE GIFT WE CAN AFFORD AT THIS TIME .... WHAT BUGS ME MOST IS HE IS QUITTING HIS JOB OF 4 YEARS AND GOING TO A NEW SHOP TO FINISH HIS SCHOOL AND WHAT EVER ITS CALLED WHEN HE WORKS FOR PAPERS ... CANT FIND THE WORD

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So he wants to "Wants to get his own start" and "spreading his wings" with your money and a house that you buy? Tell him get fucked or he can only have a house if it is accessible for you to visit.

DEMENTED DAWGG

Dec 18, 2018
So he wants to "Wants to get his own start" and "spreading his wings" with your money and a house that you buy? Tell him get fucked or he can only have a house if it is accessible for you to visit.
HE AND THE GIRLS DONT EXPECT THE PROPERTIES ... I OFFERED .... AND UR RIGHT I SHOULD SAY A PLACE I CAN VISIT BUT IT IS WHAT HE WANTS FOR HIS FUTURE .... HOW DO I STAND IN HIS WAY .... I AM JUST CONFUSED .... HE HAS ALREADY SECURED THE JOB IN THE NEW CITY IF HE DOES GO THRU WITH IT ... HE TOLD ME HE IS QUIT ON ... DAM CANT REMEMBER THE WORD ... ITS IN 2 DAYS

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think you should do what Splinty said and put it in a trust where the kids can draw an income for life from it. That way no matter what happens they will have some thing to cushion any problems that come along and they can't lose it all.

By the way, I am going back to the gym for Kickboxing tonight. New location opened up this week.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Can we please merge this into a mega thread?

It would be a lot easier to keep track of the monumental windfall and seizures.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Putting $ in a trust seems like a good plan, but you know your kids better than we do. Some kids would not benefit from having a house handed to them, it would only give them a stronger sense of entitlement. Other kids may have a good enough head on their shoulders to realize the huge advantage that gives them in life.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
BUY UP HOUSES IN ONE NEIGHBORHOOD, URIJAH FABER STYLE. HAVE THEM MOVE NEXT TO YOU.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think you should do what Splinty said and put it in a trust where the kids can draw an income for life from it. That way no matter what happens they will have some thing to cushion any problems that come along and they can't lose it all.

By the way, I am going back to the gym for Kickboxing tonight. New location opened up this week.
Can we please merge this into a mega thread?

It would be a lot easier to keep track of the monumental windfall and seizures.
^^^
well played with the font