Cinema Killing of A Sacred Deer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015

Holy fuck! Interest piqued yet very little idea of what the movie is actually about = proper fucking trailer

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I finally watched this yesterday and I have to say this was one of the most unsettling films I've ever watched.

And I was completely hooked from beginning to end. Holy crap what a rush.

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse
Did you watch this?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It's from the same producer who did "the lobster?" Count me in! I'm sure "the lobster" must have been epic with a name like that.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I finally watched this yesterday and I have to say this was one of the most unsettling films I've ever watched.

And I was completely hooked from beginning to end. Holy crap what a rush.

Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse
Did you watch this?
Yeah, I thought that teenage prick deserved a Best Supporting Actor nomination.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's from the same producer who did "the lobster?" Count me in! I'm sure "the lobster" must have been epic with a name like that.

And just watched this today. Holy crap.
Why have I been missing his films!?!

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Dr. Steven Murphy is a renowned cardiovascular surgeon who presides over a spotless household with his wife and two children. Lurking at the margins of his idyllic suburban existence is Martin, a fatherless teen who insinuates himself into the doctor's life in gradually unsettling ways. Soon, the full scope of Martin's intent becomes menacingly clear when he confronts Steven with a long-forgotten transgression that will shatter his domestic bliss forever.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dr. Steven Murphy is a renowned cardiovascular surgeon who presides over a spotless household with his wife and two children. Lurking at the margins of his idyllic suburban existence is Martin, a fatherless teen who insinuates himself into the doctor's life in gradually unsettling ways. Soon, the full scope of Martin's intent becomes menacingly clear when he confronts Steven with a long-forgotten transgression that will shatter his domestic bliss forever.
sounds gay

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
sounds gay