General Kim jong uns bro was CIA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I should join the CIA. I'd be a great spy. Hopefully they teach me Kung Fu like Jason Bourne

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
How to beat motherfuckers to death with a newspaper and shit like that

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I thought they were good as long as they operated within the constitutuon and the established international laws.

So they run every informant through POTUS?

If so, Nixon was a fucking moron. Signed off on his own investigation. Tricky Dick? More like Dicky Dumbshit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought they were good as long as they operated within the constitutuon and the established international laws.

If so, Nixon was a fucking moron. Signed off on his own investigation. Tricky Dick? More like Dicky Dumbshit.
Clearances are handled by a contractor. I know this because my fucker took 2.5 years. the government couldn't speed it up, I had all kinds of bigwigs trying to lean on them

M

member 3289

Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle, Jang Song Thaek, conspired with Kim's half brother Kim Jong Nam. The plan was to replace Un with Nam, who as the oldest son of Kim Jong Il was supposed to become supreme leader but lost his favor to Kim Jong Un after a series of embarrassing public mishaps.

So Nam lives outside NK, but he conspires with Thaek to assume the leadership of NK after Un is deposed.

The Chinese found out about it and decided they would rather deal with Un than Nam, so they tell Un about the plot.

Thaek is then executed and Nam is assassinated in the Malaysian airport. Nam's family goes into hiding.

NONE OF THIS IS CONSPIRACY. IT'S ALL DOCUMENTED.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

The president approves major operations and Richard Nixons resigning had nothing to do with the CIA

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
This particular fuck up was @Lars
It’s what he does to everyone during Christmas.
My GF’s uncle (she and her fam aren’t heebs) married a Jewish lady. She isn’t religious at all. Her daughter however married a Dr. and while in college they became Hasidic. They have 4 kids and are all hasdic and follow all the nonsense.

On Sat they have my GF’s uncle come over to turn on the lights, oven AC etc etc. They call him the Sabbath goyem.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
My GF’s uncle (she and her fam aren’t heebs) married a Jewish lady. She isn’t religious at all. Her daughter however married a Dr. and while in college they became Hasidic. They have 4 kids and are all hasdic and follow all the nonsense.

On Sat they have my GF’s uncle come over to turn on the lights, oven AC etc etc. They call him the Sabbath goyem.
They’re not using the good loopholes. Sheesh. Terrible Jews.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
They’re not using the good loopholes. Sheesh. Terrible Jews.
He’s an internist and must have deadbeats from the temple as patients. He now texts my GF about his patients with derm issues and kind of hints that they don’t have ins. or money but they need to see a derm. lol