General Kim jong uns bro was CIA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
He’s an internist and must have deadbeats from the temple as patients. He now texts my GF about his patients with derm issues and kind of hints that they don’t have ins. or money but they need to see a derm. lol
I’m surprised they’ll go to her. Jews like that usually stick with Jews.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
If you turn it on before the Sabbath, you leave it on!

You tape the fridge light, use the fucking slow cooker, turn on the AC/heating instead of auto so it doesn’t turn off. Whatever it is. Fucking hell.
Doesn't that hurt the penny pinching gene because it's going to make the power bill cost more?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Doesn't that hurt the penny pinching gene because it's going to make the power bill cost more?
Maybe the AC/heating. But the crockpot or fridge light don’t use that much electricity.

In Israel, the elevators stop on every floor, because you can take the elevator but you cannot push the button.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
He’s an internist and must have deadbeats from the temple as patients. He now texts my GF about his patients with derm issues and kind of hints that they don’t have ins. or money but they need to see a derm. lol
Will your girlfriend sign off on my sunshade waiver for the DMV?

Thanks, pal.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Maybe the AC/heating. But the crockpot or fridge light don’t use that much electricity.

In Israel, the elevators stop on every floor, because you can take the elevator but you cannot push the button.
What about Alexa? What's the ruling on turning things on and off just by talking and not having to do anything?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My GF’s uncle (she and her fam aren’t heebs) married a Jewish lady. She isn’t religious at all. Her daughter however married a Dr. and while in college they became Hasidic. They have 4 kids and are all hasdic and follow all the nonsense.

On Sat they have my GF’s uncle come over to turn on the lights, oven AC etc etc. They call him the Sabbath goyem.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDAKJzY0jWA