'King' Cejudo's magic act during staredown with Moraes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

Which one of Henry’s team thought this would be a good idea? If it was Henry then why didn’t anyone stop him?

This was the most cringey thing I’ve ever seen in MMA. It was honestly harder to watch than the Dennis Hallman wardrobe malfunction fight.
I blame that guy with the big glasses

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
prediction: Henry has his own Showtime comedy special by April of 2020
I double up on this prediction to add that his comedy special will only come after his very successful podcast with carrot top.

M

member 3289

I have never before wanted so badly to see my own countryman get knocked out by a foreigner

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Henry got to throw the first pitch at a Cubs game. Picture is not photoshopped.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Well being from Dublin I thought most of his stuff was shit, that said you are right, he did come out with a few good ones before he turned into a complete cunt. I thought Nate handled him pretty well, in his own way.

The power of the plastic paddy appeal can never be under estimated man, big part of his success and the standing only weighins.

Cejudo is the cringiest cunt I have ever seen, that shit wasn't funny in the 40s, he'd be better off doing Tommy Coopers routine.
I agree with you about Nate handling him well, in his own way. I think just by being unafraid, confident, and not letting Conor’s trash talk get to him, he was doing just fine.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I agree with you about Nate handling him well, in his own way. I think just by being unafraid, confident, and not letting Conor’s trash talk get to him, he was doing just fine.
Yeah he doesn't give a fuck what anybody has to say, water off a ducks back, he still bites back but nobody really gets under his skin.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Fans? Pretty sure the only time even his mother rooted for him was against dillashaw.
Feel sorry for the guy. Dude has no real friends to tell him, “Look Dude, Stop that shit. Like right now”

Cejudo looking like an angry midget at the weigh ins, I think Moraes can pull through with a W

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
man, I hope Valentina doesn't go down the same road as Joanna with that lame hard schtick.
Kinda hoping Eye pulls off the huge upset.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Man, that was brutal. Partly because the UFC exiling fans has made these events completely anemic. But partly because Henry is kind of a herb.