King Mo vs Ryan Bader announced for Bellator 180 in NYC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

After defeating Rampage Jackson by unanimous decision at Bellator 175, Scott Coker announced that King Mo Lawal will welcome Ryan Bader to the organization. The Light Heavyweight match-up is expected to be the Main Event of Bellator 180, which will be televised live on Spike TV.

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

After defeating Rampage Jackson by unanimous decision at Bellator 175, Scott Coker announced that King Mo Lawal will welcome Ryan Bader to the organization at Bellator 180 in New York City. The Light Heavyweight match-up is expected to round out the Main Card, which will be broadcast on PPV.
Where did the picture come from? I am asking because I am curious about rights etc. given the other conversation about writing articles.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Where did the picture come from? I am asking because I am curious about rights etc. given the other conversation about writing articles.
Just picked one I thought worked from Google. No idea who the photographer was.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's got a cage and crowd in his garage.

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
I don't know, but I'm going to pick king mo. Should be interesting. Mo is the better boxer and the wrestling exchanges could be fun.

This is a good event. I hope Chinzo drops and sleeps stewie griffin.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
No thanks.

I'll be watching but don't care to watch either of these guys fight typically so this could be my beer run fight.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
So king mo went to a decision with a old and fat Rampage? Bader is going to demolish him

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
This fight has real potential

To be boring. That said, I got bader seeing that he at least has a pair of ko vicitories in his last two fight. Glad to see this headlining spike portion of the card and not on ppv. This card is being built well.

Any guesses as to who will be on the last fight if the spike prelims? Who will be on the last fight of the ppv? I'd say danis or Gracie in the last fight of the prelims. Idk who to pick for the last slot of ppv

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
King Mo vs. Ryan Bader

Bellator does not jingle my balls...

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
I think it boils down to what Bader shows up. Bader recently said he wants to put on show and be entertaining. I think King Mo can defeat the Bader that KO'd Latifi, but not the one that fought intelligently against Rasahd. King Mo does have good wrestling and boxing, so it could be tough regardless.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How many times do you think we'll see these fights played on FS1 in the lead to this event?

Guarantee it. However, it may be in the UFC's best interest to focus their energy & money on improving the shit show that's been happening in their own organization since the sale.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
What King Mo weigh in at against Rampage? That man jumps up and down from LHW to HW a lot.