General Kiwi ISIS Attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
We don't hang up on them.

We establish if they have a real, actual emergency that requires a police, fire or ambulance response.

Inevitably, they don't. Usually, their number is tagged so it shows they're a repeated nuisance caller. This is because oftentimes, they lie. They'll scream "I'm being attacked, my life is being threatened, I need help!" and then you find out that Jacinda is attacking them and threatening their lives by instituting a lockdown. They will keep you on the phone as long as possible to rant their bullshit at you, they don't give a single fuck that they're tying up the line and stopping people who may legitimately be about to die, from reaching help.

Many of them call multiple times per day, EVERY day, because Facebook never ever stops filling their heads with new garbage 24/7. We have nicknames for some of them.

It's not a joke, it's not amusing and it's not overblown. It's a REAL fucking problem, and it's coming from one side of the political divide.

??
Wait, are you what we would call a 911 operator?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I guess not. The crazies do the same thing here.

You should get their addresses and fine them.

They'll soon stop.
We know their addresses, and sometimes they do get fined.

They do not stop.

We are part of the conspiracy, and knowing where they live and fining them for wasting our time, being a public nuisance and endangering the public is only proof of what totalitarian brownshirts we are.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
We know their addresses, and sometimes they do get fined.

They do not stop.

We are part of the conspiracy, and knowing where they live and fining them for wasting our time, being a public nuisance and endangering the public is only proof of what totalitarian brownshirts we are.

??

I can imagine that being rather draining

M

member 3289

We don't hang up on them.

We establish if they have a real, actual emergency that requires a police, fire or ambulance response.

Inevitably, they don't. Usually, their number is tagged so it shows they're a repeated nuisance caller. This is because oftentimes, they lie. They'll scream "I'm being attacked, my life is being threatened, I need help!" and then you find out that Jacinda is attacking them and threatening their lives by instituting a lockdown. They will keep you on the phone as long as possible to rant their bullshit at you, they don't give a single fuck that they're tying up the line and stopping people who may legitimately be about to die, from reaching help.

Many of them call multiple times per day, EVERY day, because Facebook never ever stops filling their heads with new garbage 24/7. We have nicknames for some of them.

It's not a joke, it's not amusing and it's not overblown. It's a REAL fucking problem, and it's coming from one side of the political divide.

??
They would eventually be charged with a crime for abusing the emergency system here.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I can imagine that being rather draining
It gets fucking old. Real old.

Especially when one calls up to waste your time, deliberately keeps you on the line as long as possible by lying to you (because in their delusional little pea brains that's them fighting a noble and brave battle against the evil government oppressors)......... and then you get rid of them, and the next call that's been on hold waiting to speak to you while you're dealing with the conspiracy fuckwit is a woman getting the living shit kicked out of her, or a motorist calling in a report of a smoking car upside down on the side of a motorway, or a gang brawl on a residential street with 30 people swinging baseball bats and machetes. But you haven't been dealing with those calls, because you've been dealing with a conspiracy fuckwit who wants to rant about Five Eyes and George Soros and Bill Gates.

Deal with that a few dozen times, or a few hundred, then come here in between calls and read sparkuri's everyday stupid lying bullshit. See how much patience you have for it. When I say that this shit kills people, I'm not talking out of my ass.

??

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Aaaaaaaand, literally just got one who wanted to tell me a long story about how two weeks ago, she predicted today's supermarket attack. Been at work for three hours, that's time-wasting conspiracy fuckwit number five or six tonight.

??

M

member 1013

Aaaaaaaand, literally just got one who wanted to tell me a long story about how two weeks ago, she predicted today's supermarket attack. Been at work for three hours, that's time-wasting conspiracy fuckwit number five or six tonight.

??
These people sound mentally ill and extremely lonely

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
They are.

They also get more mentally ill and socially isolated - and quickly, too - because of their constant diet of Facebook and YouTube conspiracy garbage. You can actually track it over a span of months, and they're already far down the rabbit hole when they start calling us. They go from functional, productive citizens to unemployed shut-ins who are unable to even function socially. Some of them rant explicitly about how exposing "the truth" has cost them their marriage and their job. They're proud of that, because it shows that they're dedicated "truth" warriors.

This is why I don't giggle and think this shit is comical, or no big deal. It is a big deal. I hear it literally every night, and it is the worst part of my job because it poisons normal, everyday people and ruins their lives. And they start down that path by interacting with people like sparkuri and his vile, paranoid garbage.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They are.

They also get more mentally ill and socially isolated - and quickly, too - because of their constant diet of Facebook and YouTube conspiracy garbage. You can actually track it over a span of months, and they're already far down the rabbit hole when they start calling us. They go from functional, productive citizens to unemployed shut-ins who are unable to even function socially. Some of them rant explicitly about how exposing the truth has cost them their marriage and their job. They're proud of that, because it shows that they're dedicated truth warriors.

This is why I don't giggle and think this shit is amusing, or no big deal. It is a big deal. I hear it literally every night, and it is the worst part of my job because it poisons normal, everyday people and ruins their lives. And they start down that path by interacting with people like sparkuri and his vile, paranoid garbage.

??

And I'd proffer we are only at the thin edge of the nutty cheese wedge as the broken covid people are still in their houses. The yang to the deniers ying.

We have a huge amount of mentally ill people in the post.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
That's most of it. There was plenty of crazy to go around before we locked people in their houses for a year to marinate in their insanity.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was going to say that you don't arrest people for thought crimes, but if he's not a citizen it's kind of hard to make the point.
He was previously charged, and a jury found him guilty of possession of "questionable publications" (ISIS propaganda) and failing to comply with a search.
Judge said he had an operative interest in terrorist organizations. It was determined that he had the means and motivation to commit violence in the community.
He was sentenced to 12 months surveillance
He was also required to surrender his devices and social media for probation and police checks.
This was in July and is probably what lit the fuse.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
10 years, champ.
Yes, exactly, spastic. You asked incredulously how he managed to pull off the attack despite being under surveillance and the answer is that they watched him go into supermarkets every day for years without incident. And then responded as quickly and efficiently as could be expected when he snapped - literally within a minute.

No victim has yet died, which almost certainly wouldn't have been the case had he not been under surveillance.

The reaction time of the police and the nuances of New Zealand's anti-terror laws (which you also certainly don't understand) are separate things. A non-retard wouldn't conflate them.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, exactly, spastic. You asked incredulously how he managed to pull off the attack despite being under surveillance and the answer is that they watched him go into supermarkets every day for years without incident. And then responded as quickly and efficiently as could be expected when he snapped - literally within a minute.

No victim has yet died, which almost certainly wouldn't have been the case had he not been under surveillance.

The reaction time of the police and the nuances of New Zealand's anti-terror laws (which you also certainly don't understand) are separate things. A non-retard wouldn't conflate them.
Fuck you're a righteous prick. Aren't ya?
They knew for years they he was going to commit violent acts. He committed a violent act. **shocking**
Bloods on their hands, if you can't see that, you're the spastic retard. Go back to your bucket of KFC you muppet.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That's most of it. There was plenty of crazy to go around before we locked people in their houses for a year to marinate in their insanity.
The problem isn't lockdowns, it's the conspiracy online ecosystem. Lockdowns just give people more time to sit on Facebook and radicalise themselves. The algorithm provides a self-reinforcing feedback loop serving them nothing but garbage that cements their delusions, and then the right-wing mainstream media validates it. You wouldn't believe how many Qanon related calls I've taken in the last two or three years. Blaming it on lockdowns may be comforting for you, but the problem was not caused by lockdowns.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Fuck you're a righteous prick. Aren't ya?
They knew for years they he was going to commit violent acts. He committed a violent act. **shocking**
Bloods on their hands, if you can't see that, you're the spastic retard. Go back to your bucket of KFC you muppet.
In New Zealand, you can't be jailed for thought crime.

Did he attempt to illegally buy a gun? You can charge him for that.

Did we "know for years that he was going to commit a violent act"? Can't charge him with that. This isn't Minority Report.

??