General Kiwi ISIS Attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The problem isn't lockdowns, it's the conspiracy online ecosystem. Lockdowns just give people more time to sit on Facebook and radicalise themselves. The algorithm provides a self-reinforcing feedback loop serving them nothing but garbage that cements their delusions, and then the right-wing mainstream media validates it. You wouldn't believe how many Qanon related calls I've taken in the last two or three years. Blaming it on lockdowns may be comforting for you, but the problem was not caused by lockdowns.

??
and you don't think the amount of time people spend in that ecosystem is directly related to how deep they wade in?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Fuck you're a righteous prick. Aren't ya?
They knew for years they he was going to commit violent acts. He committed a violent act. **shocking**
Bloods on their hands, if you can't see that, you're the spastic retard. Go back to your bucket of KFC you muppet.
I'm sorry mate. You definitely don't seem like a spastic at all.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
New Zealand happy to remove so many rights but couldn't step over the line for a guy they considered dangerous for a decade?

M

member 1013

I think she looks very fuckable in that clip. Apparently she's actually super sexy IRL, shockingly so from what I've heard from a couple of people.

??
Oh I would Fuck her

I just like to pretend I have high super high standards and only sex the finest vageen

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That's why I didn't say you.
Why do you hate New Zealand so much?

Is it just because you want to be a prick to me? Ardern has exactly zero impact on your life, and she is the most popular New Zealand leader in 70 years. I think Trudeau Jr is a muppet, but you don't see me talking shit in Canadian politics threads. And I'm not a native New Zealander, so all your little comments, I've been making them myself to my friends for years.

??

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Remove which rights? Are you referring to lockdowns, or guns?

??

Those are some. Also the lack of explicit freedom of speech. Y'all are writing hate speech laws for racist language as a intent but can't manage to shut down an ISIS proponent. Banning various games, movies, and other media, but an ISIS mouth piece.

At least the penalty for us giving ISIS sympathizers no criminal penalty is still have free speech for the rest of us.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Those are some. Also the lack of explicit freedom of speech. Y'all are writing hate speech laws for racist language as a intent but can't manage to shut down an ISIS proponent. Banning various games, movies, and other media, but an ISIS mouth piece.

At least the penalty for us giving ISIS sympathizers no criminal penalty is still have free speech for the rest of us.
Yep, there are some examples of overreach. For sure.

I don't think Americans have much ground to criticise our judicial system, though. I mean, there's been exactly one "life without parole" sentence handed down in New Zealand legal history, and the guy had to murder 51 total strangers to get it.

I can't recall a movie or video game that I gave a shit about ever being banned here. Australia has more of a hair trigger for that.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Make Spastic say I'm a KiwiKunt kind Jesus

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Why do you hate New Zealand so much?
I have no problem with New Zealand. Places with small populations tend to have different understandings of attractiveness. That was the joke that unsurprisingly you somehow took as an attack on yourself.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I have no problem with New Zealand. Places with small populations tend to have different understandings of attractiveness. That was the joke that unsurprisingly you somehow took as an attack on yourself.
You go out of your way to take little potshots at New Zealand - a country that has no relevance to your life, and that you clearly know very little about.

Why?

Is it just a convenient way of being a passive-aggressive cunt towards me?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You go out of your way to take little potshots at New Zealand - a country that has no relevance to your life, and that you clearly know very little about.

Why?

Is it just a convenient way of being a passive-aggressive cunt towards me?

??
You might just want to shut this down before it gets really embarrassing for you. You're getting in over your waders.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Geeze, this thread is giving off increasing levels of incel vibes with every post. Which actually makes sense in discussions about 'lone wolf terrorists'.

Unlike you, I'm just a 'cel', so I'm not going to turn into a crazy nut. IT'S FUCKING VOLUNTARY!

T

The Big Guy

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern revealed the suspect was considered one of the nation's most dangerous extremists and was watched 24/7 since 2016, adding she was 'gutted' he was able to carry out the attack despite being on the terror watchlist. He arrived in New Zealand in 2011.
Anybody give an explanation why this POS was even in a western nation?

I dont trust them ever. People always forget that the Christchurch mosque had radicalized people before it got shot up. Even though it was a known terrorist rat shithole they let it operate.

Now they waste dollars watching some foreigner who goes on to kill people when he could have been in a desert somewhere. Instead of just a waste of life he wastes others lives and tons of money. Stop immigration

Last edited by a moderator:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
In New Zealand, you can't be jailed for thought crime.

Did he attempt to illegally buy a gun? You can charge him for that.

Did we "know for years that he was going to commit a violent act"? Can't charge him with that. This isn't Minority Report.

??
Prosecution presented sections of the terrorism suppression act.
Not enough for the judge because not enough people for it to be a conspiracy. Pretty large loophole you'd think.

Especially after the guy claimed, on record mind you “You put me in jail because I am a Muslim and you don’t like my religion. That makes you an enemy. Allah says you will be punished,” and "You're worried about one knife, I am telling you I will buy 10 knives."

I'm sure ordering him to surrender his computer and devices didn't add any fuel to his 'enemies of Allah' fire

M

member 3289

Anybody give an explanation why this POS was even in a western nation?

I dont trust them ever. People always forget that the Christchurch mosque had radicalized people before it got shot up. Even though it was a known terrorist rat shithole they let it operate.

Now they waste dollars watching some foreigner who goes on to kill people when he could have been in a desert somewhere. I stead of a waste of life wastes others lives and tons of money. Stop immigration
Did you know that the mosque on Sample and Rock Island in Margate/Coral Springs has radicalized people?