General Kiwi ISIS Attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Training a horse to wink is pretty impressive
The greatest Australian racehorse of all time is legitimately a mare called 'Winx'. I originally thought it was actually a Kiwi horse but it turns out only the most famous 'Australian' horse is Kiwi.

There was nearly a joke in there...nearly...and a day late. This is how comedy works, right?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The greatest Australian racehorse of all time is legitimately a mare called 'Winx'. I originally thought it was actually a Kiwi horse but it turns out only the most famous 'Australian' horse is Kiwi.

There was nearly a joke in there...nearly...and a day late. This is how comedy works, right?

Don't try and do comedy. You're a kiwi. There has never been a funny kiwi in the history of the world.

Stick to what you know.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
It gets fucking old. Real old.

Especially when one calls up to waste your time, deliberately keeps you on the line as long as possible by lying to you (because in their delusional little pea brains that's them fighting a noble and brave battle against the evil government oppressors)......... and then you get rid of them, and the next call that's been on hold waiting to speak to you while you're dealing with the conspiracy fuckwit is a woman getting the living shit kicked out of her, or a motorist calling in a report of a smoking car upside down on the side of a motorway, or a gang brawl on a residential street with 30 people swinging baseball bats and machetes. But you haven't been dealing with those calls, because you've been dealing with a conspiracy fuckwit who wants to rant about Five Eyes and George Soros and Bill Gates.

Deal with that a few dozen times, or a few hundred, then come here in between calls and read sparkuri's everyday stupid lying bullshit. See how much patience you have for it. When I say that this shit kills people, I'm not talking out of my ass.

??
That can't be healthy.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Open your eyes a little bit

The religion of psychosis can never function in a western nation
i hate it. i hate all religions. but to be fair, most of the best people i know are religious, including muslim

i actually regretted my post to you since its a silly thing to try to discuss online with a friend. but didnt want to edit out the message after the fact, assuming you had seen it

but turns out, it took you a day. i should have deleted it

T

The Big Guy

i hate it. i hate all religions. but to be fair, most of the best people i know are religious, including muslim

i actually regretted my post to you since its a silly thing to try to discuss online with a friend. but didnt want to edit out the message after the fact, assuming you had seen it

but turns out, it took you a day. i should have deleted it

Dont regret it. I'm not going to argue with you or change my opinion of you

Feel free to talk shit to me in PM anytime you think I'm outta line. I can take criticism unlike the religion of tiny pieces

M

member 1013

Dont regret it. I'm not going to argue with you or change my opinion of you

Feel free to talk shit to me in PM anytime you think I'm outta line. I can take criticism unlike the religion of tiny pieces
You’re a dirty slut