@KNEEBLOCK Drunk AMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
About to migrate from drunkenness to being called your highness in t-minus 20 minutes and counting. Thereafter any AmAs will be relegated to my unconscious mind.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Ever had a std?
Ever paid for an abortion?
How big is you penis? Length and thickness?
What do you look like?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Ever had a std?
Ever paid for an abortion?
How big is you penis? Length and thickness?
What do you look like?
No STDs.
No, never had to pay for one
Long enough to notice it's in, but not so thick it's uncomfortable.
Like Bernie Williams according to some. Like Ludacris according to others. But much more fair skinned. I'm halfrican so high yellow.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I have now entered another mind state and am on the verge of things going left in a hurry.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
does it scare you Any computer to be able to pass the Turing test would also be able to see that it would be a bad thing to do so. That there could be a machine right now that could act as a human but is also intelligent enough to know not to let us know it could.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
does it scare you Any computer to be able to pass the Turing test would also be able to see that it would be a bad thing to do so. That there could be a machine right now that could act as a human but is also intelligent enough to know not to let us know it could.
Have you seen Person of Interest?

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Should I add thread killer to my scren name haha? I have always been the last poster in threads. #threadkillernojoke

Fucking crazy ass lighting all of a sudden. Crazy weather. Now its thunder.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
Its fucking crazy right now. Lighting and thunder without rain. My neibrs think its a sign.

P

Punch

If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be and why?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What is your stance on being anally penetrated by a lovely young ladies finger/s while she fellates you?