Knicky knicky nine doors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Had some kids knock on our door and peal out last night around 10:30 not a big deal at all. I waited at the door for a couple minutes and I watched two of them scurry by to get the neighbour across the roads house. A car was coming up the road so they ducked down and hid under some of his planters when the car passed I charged out the front door at them. They didn't even put up a chase or anything I got 10 feet from them and one let out "I'm sorry" put his hands up lol and the other said "it wasn't even us" their friends hiding in the bushes up the road pealed out of there leaving the two. I laughed it off and told them I was just having some fun with them and not to make to much noise because my kids were asleep. One of them laughed and told me he nearly shit himself.

I am not scary at all, we'll I try to be bit I would honestly rather cuddle.

I'm part of the neighbour hood watch Facebook group and some hag is on their still bitching about the kids knocking on doors last night. I used to throw water balloons and snow balls at cars so some kids knocking on the door is OK with me.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If that is the worst thing those kids are doing there is nothing to worry about.at least they are outside doing something and not glued to their iPad watching pew de pie play minecraft

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
Was chased down and grabbed by an adult playing that game...never again lol.

Good lesson to learn while still young.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I was doing way worse as a teen.

A neighborhood friend's brother ran his Jeep Cherokee through someone's front door and drove off because the kid that lived there had jumped my friend for his warm-bun one day. Streets of BR was no joke lmao.

Because I know someone will ask, a warm-bun was what we called heated up honey buns. The local Arab gas station didn't have hot donuts... no, no... They would open honey buns and heat them under heat lamps and sell them for $1. We would walk over there every morning before school for some. One morning, a kid that lived on the "rival street" walked up to my friend as he sat and wait for the bus and beat the shit out of him for his warm-bun. His brother took it to a whole 'nother level lol