Known out-of-competition drug tests snag 31 percent of UFC fighters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pitbull3744;n14864 said:
I think new fighter or athletes in any sport in general see what it sometimes takes to get to the top (Gear) and they will do whatever is necessary to get there. It is still the wild west in all sports some have bullshit i will let you know waaaaaay ahead of time a test is coming, and some will try to do better but as we have seen it will always be in sports. You dont think 90 percent of NFL players are using shit, they sure as fuck are lol.

The only difference is that the NFL and NBA do their own testing. They can hide the results to protect their product. The UFC is tested by outside entities.

Does anyone really believe Lebron James and Dwight Howard never failed a piss test?

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mad Dog;14828 said:
They tested 16 so far in OOC testing. Chael, Vitor, Anderson, Wand, Bones have been caught so far. Not a bad start.
It's a good start for sure.

However...

I'm not sure if it's just my growing dislike for zuffa, but I get the feeling they know the scale of the problem in the sport and the are doing the absolute minimum they can to resolve it.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

i don't get it, why they are using old stuff instead of peptides.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
bluesville;n15365 said:
It's a good start for sure.

However...

I'm not sure if it's just my growing dislike for zuffa, but I get the feeling they know the scale of the problem in the sport and the are doing the absolute minimum they can to resolve it.
i agree with you. they know how bad it is, and i agree with the people that said they're doing just enough to make it look good. they are making more than enough money to test all of the main card guys. they stopped doing out of comp testing for a reason, and it wasn't cung le. they don't want to lose more stars.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wonder just how rotten they are? What would the consequences be if they has been responsible for giving PEDs or encoraging the use of them.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
bluesville;n16012 said:
I wonder just how rotten they are? What would the consequences be if they has been responsible for giving PEDs or encoraging the use of them.
this is a possibility. in kentucky law, wanton endangerment is as follows: Endangerment refers to an act or an instance of putting someone or something in danger or exposure to peril or harm.
In Kentucky, a person is guilty of wanton endangerment in the first degree when, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, someone wantonly engages in conduct which creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another. This is a class D felony.
Likewise, a person is guilty of wanton endangerment in the second degree when he wantonly engages in conduct which creates a substantial danger of physical injury to another person. This is a Class A misdemeanor

keep in mind, there could be many of these, if they did such a thing. there would also be other charges, but this came to mind.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I wondering about Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier's test results as well. Even though they passed both their T levels were abnormally low.

With Fitch getting popped im wondering whats going on with Team AKA..

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lookoutawhale;n16192 said:
I wondering about Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier's test results as well. Even though they passed both their T levels were abnormally low.

With Fitch getting popped im wondering whats going on with Team AKA..
Yeah...really low. As in coming off of synthetic test low. There's no other way to explain those results away, besides them having a medical condition (which neither do).