Sports Kobe just died!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Mental that when I googled to see if it was right that he’d died the second thing that came up was the Lebron record like 17 hours before.
I saw jokes on twitter about Kobe crashing the helicopter after seeing his record broken, savages

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Yeah in just a few hours it went from just a few to now 9. Wonder if death toll will rise more since initial news is so often incorrect since reporters always want to be the breaking news.
won't be long before that "nakers" women is found in the wreckage

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
just saw some pics from the crash site...no fucking way I'd go up in weather like that for a kids' basketball game.

reminds me of the Aaliya crash. Imagine being the pilot and being told to Go Up or Get Fucked...obviously we don't know the situation, but I have to think the pilot suggested an Uber.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
just saw some pics from the crash site...no fucking way I'd go up in weather like that for a kids' basketball game.

reminds me of the Aaliya crash. Imagine being the pilot and being told to Go Up or Get Fucked...obviously we don't know the situation, but I have to think the pilot suggested an Uber.
He had his own helicopter so he's probably done hundreds of flights, he maybe just thought it would be fine but if LA County grounded their flights then something was up.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He had his own helicopter so he's probably done hundreds of flights, he maybe just thought it would be fine but if LA County grounded their flights then something was up.
flights were grounded for all of LA County? I didn't catch that in the news...it just looked like shit. But it could be one of those things where you fly the same route hundreds of times, and just don't realize how close you were cutting it all those other times.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
flights were grounded for all of LA County? I didn't catch that in the news...it just looked like shit. But it could be one of those things where you fly the same route hundreds of times, and just don't realize how close you were cutting it all those other times.
I would assume it’s just procedure rather than OMG the fog!!!! I’m only going by my local abc 6am tv news so take it with a grain of salt. It may have been something else going on.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I would assume it’s just procedure rather than OMG the fog!!!! I’m only going by my local abc 6am tv news so take it with a grain of salt. It may have been something else going on.
it looks like LAPD and LA Sheriff had flights grounded because of visibility requirements. But they took of from Orange County and were headed to Ventura County...LA County is in the middle.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that crash video people keep posting is from Dubai a few years ago

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
it looks like LAPD and LA Sheriff had flights grounded because of visibility requirements. But they took of from Orange County and were headed to Ventura County...LA County is in the middle.
Gosh knows. I don't know that area well enough to place it and who knows, the pilot and he being he was a frequent flier who used to have his helicopter take him to his games to play may have felt confident enough to fly even if there were visibility issues.