Sports Kobe just died!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck sake. I fly a lot and worry something fierce about something going wrong mid air and dying because when you’re gone, you’re gone and it’s then up to your loved ones to deal with it. He had his daughter with him ffs.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Very cool. They were like brothers who fight at times. I get it.
If memory serves correct, I believe during the rape alligations kobe said he should have just paid the girl off like shaq does. He attempted to deflect by throwing shaq under the bus. Shaq said they were never close off the court so kobe would have no idea about financial decisions he makes, let alone alleged hush money. Shaq was married, respected, and had zero to do with kobe's sexual assault case, yet kobe 8njected that into the spotlight. After that they were basically just teammates who were dead to eachother off the court. Someone correct me if I am missing details.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
she has a very strange way of pronouncing "nakers" :p even "knickers" seems likelier than that, I call bullshit. I reckon she got the idea from twitter and used it as her excuse when in reality she really did accidentally say the N word.
Maybe she was emotional about the situation and started to accidentally say Knickerbockers and stopped part way through. Seems more plausible then blatantly using the N word on tv.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Mental that when I googled to see if it was right that he’d died the second thing that came up was the Lebron record like 17 hours before.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Please do this by pm
I'm okay with pm or on this thread because Kneeblock and I go back a long time and I feel there's a strong mutual respect between him and I so that if we are in disagreement, we can express points and agree to disagree without it turning into a flame war.

Right KB?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm okay with pm or on this thread because Kneeblock and I go back a long time and I feel there's a strong mutual respect between him and I so that if we are in disagreement, we can express points and agree to disagree without it turning into a flame war.

Right KB?
Or here... Society - Kobe rape allegations

Up to you guys.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Fuck those little helicopters.

RIP to Kobe and his daughter, thoughts and prayers to the family he leaves behind.
it is actually pretty tragic 3 other people died and I assume the pilot died too. she was supposed to be a great athlete too with kobe moves. vanessa bryant must be devastated.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli, wife and daughter die in helicopter crash with Kobe Bryant

Orange Coast College John Altobelli died in a helicopter crash along with Kobe Byrant and three others in Calabasas Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020.

Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli was among the victims of the helicopter crash that also killed former Lakers star Kobe Bryant, OCC assistant coach Ron La Ruffa confirmed Sunday, Jan 26.

Altobelli’s brother Tony, Orange Coast College’s sports information director, told CNN that Altobelli’s wife Keri and daughter Alyssa also were among the crash victims. Alyssa was a club basketball teammate of Bryant’s 13-year-old daugther Gianna Bryant who also was killed in the crash. The other victims have not yet been identified.

Tony Altobelli was walking around Balboa Peninsula when he got a text message that Bryant died in a helicopter crash. So he texted Orange Coast College women’s basketball coach Sammy Doucette who had been with Bryant’s Mamba Sports Academy before going to OCC.

“She said it might be true,” Altobelli said. “Then her next question was, ‘Have you heard from your brother?’ and I was confused. She explained he goes on chopper rides with Kobe.”

Geez...

Orange Coast College baseball coach John Altobelli, wife and daughter die in helicopter crash with Kobe Bryant – Orange County Register
damn

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I know his wife and 3 remaining children aren’t going to stumble upon tmmac but why, after someone has died so tragically (with his daughter in the helicopter ffs) do people online feel the need to trash them?
Again, I barely know much about him but the Internet right now is rife with people being wankers about him. He’s dead. He isn’t going to read it. But his loved ones will.
Shits me to fucking tears.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it is actually pretty tragic 3 other people died and I assume the pilot died too. she was supposed to be a great athlete too with kobe moves. vanessa bryant must be devastated.
Certainly a tragedy for all involved.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
This was 15 years ago...
dayam, I remember when that happened

those Marines that died in that helo crash were from 1st Battalion 3rd Marines out of Hawaii.

They survived Operation Phantom Fury in Fallujah, and after took a helo to near Syrian Border and crashed. what a shitty shitty luck~

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
After being more educated on the topic that many shun him for, I will say that I have since deleted majority of my social media post regarding Kobe, but in no way do I feel any need to try to blast the man, especially not on the day of his tragic death.