VID 'Korean Zombie’ Healthy Again, Wants to Fight Frankie Edgar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/I0naNTxJPwI

Highly-rated Ultimate Fighting Championship featherweight Chan Sung Jung, who has been on the sidelines for over a year due to a knee injury, claims to be in fighting shape once more -- and already has a comeback opponent in mind.

The popular “Korean Zombie” tore both his anterior cruciate (ACL) and medial collateral ligament (MCL) last year. The severe injury forced the 31 year-old South Korean to pull out of his last scheduled bout against Ricardo Lamas at UFC 214 on July 29, 2017.

Jung, who has notable victories inside the Octagon against lightweight contender Dustin Poirier and Dennis Bermudez, claims he is finally healthy and ready to get his career back on track. In a recent interview with Above Ordinary Music Group (AOMG), an independent South Korean record label, Jung was asked about potential opponents for his comeback. Jung said that if it were if it were up to him that he would be fighting former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar, and issued a polite challenge to “The Answer.”

“Frankie Edgar, are you watching?” he said (via FanSided). “I guess from your point of view; you don’t want to fight. You really don’t, but there’s really no one to fight. So if you want to fight, get in touch.”

Edgar last fought in April, in his home state of New Jersey against Cub Swanson, winning via unanimous decision. Jung’s last appearance was in February 2017 when he knocked out Bermudez.

Read more at ‘Korean Zombie’ Healthy Again, Wants to Fight Frankie Edgar

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Only 1 fight in the last 5 years, a style that causes him to take major punishment, coming off a major knee injury and in his 30's. I think the Zombie's window to be a major player may have passed.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Only 1 fight in the last 5 years, a style that causes him to take major punishment, coming off a major knee injury and in his 30's. I think the Zombie's window to be a major player may have passed.
All that stuff you said only applies to humans...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
They should fight each other and retire together.

Both are like Zombies, well Edgar's more like those sophisticated zombies that sprint toward you

and TKZ is more like the traditional zombie

kinda off-topic but
Those who aren't familiar with Jay Park, he's from Seattle, well-known Kpop artist and got some serious skills