Korean Zombie will require eye surgery following TKO win over Edgar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Chan Sung Jung put on the performance of his career at UFC Fight Night 165, earning a highly technical first-round stoppage victory over former lightweight champ Frankie Edgar in the main event at Sajik Arena in Busan, South Korea.

Korean Zombie wasted no time in calling out newly-minted UFC featherweight champ Alexander Volkanovski in his post-fight interview, but before there’s any talk of a title fight, the 32-year-old must first undergo eye surgery to correct his vision.

Jung revealed at the UFC Fight Night 165 post-fight press conference that he suffers with double vision and will need surgery in the new year (h/t John Hyon Ko…

Korean Zombie will require eye surgery following stoppage win over Frankie Edgar

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Suffers from double vision. KO's a legend in the first round. Makes sense.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Suffers from double vision. KO's a legend in the first round. Makes sense.
Bisping won the belt with one eye. Ees normal.

In fact I'm surprised more fighters aren't blinding themselves in the pursuit of zuffa gold

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I have a coworker who has no depth perception. He's a right cunt. If you chuck something at him he can't catch it. Pow, right in the kisser.
my dad's like that, drives all the time but somehow can't see how close an envelope is if you hold it in front of him

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
my dad's like that, drives all the time but somehow can't see how close an envelope is if you hold it in front of him
This guy can't catch or see depth but is a world level trampoline guy. I have no idea how he doesn't snap his neck, he does that shit where you sprint, bounce and do a ninja flips, bounce again and then land. It's insane. I can literally chuck something at his face 100/100 times but he can do that crazy shit.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
can't be very severe if he's training and fighting
he's straight up real life zombie

knee injury 2 weeks before Poirer fight
rotator cuff tare before Aldo fight
double vision before Edgar fight

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Obviously you are unaware of the eye surgery trends in s korea
i am very aware but still a racist comment fren.

it's not a trend but more like an epidemic, some still do arranged marriage and when they meet for the first time, the chicks are required to bring pictures from middle school. now since they get surgery as early as middle school, probably k-6th grade picrures are required.

lots of male celebrities get their eye surgery and I think it's gay as fuck

T

The Big Guy

i am very aware but still a racist comment fren.

it's not a trend but more like an epidemic, some still do arranged marriage and when they meet for the first time, the chicks are required to bring pictures from middle school. now since they get surgery as early as middle school, probably k-6th grade picrures are required.

lots of male celebrities get their eye surgery and I think it's gay as fuck
Are you asian?