Lifestyle LA 92 (Netflix)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watching this now. It's pretty fucking crazy. It's about some chap who gets beat up by the police and then there's a big riot. Now the blacks and Koreans are shooting at each other and setting shit on fire.

Banchan @Banchan you need to watch this shit asap, you will like this

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's really well put together. Fucking brutal at times too.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just finished it. Very good watch.

I knew there were some riots in la in 92 because of the Rodney king shit but this was a lot crazier than I ever realized.

The most destructive civil disturbance in American history. 11k arrests

Check it out.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also check out Flint town. It's about a town called Flint near Detroit that's a shit hole. They have 100k people policed by 98 people. It's pretty fucking grim docuseries

Watching this now. It's pretty fucking crazy. It's about some chap who gets beat up by the police and then there's a big riot. Now the blacks and Koreans are shooting at each other and setting shit on fire.

Banchan @Banchan you need to watch this shit asap, you will like this
This was a great documentary Fuckface...Just watched it.

Good Thread.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This was a great documentary Fuckface...Just watched it.

Good Thread.
Fuck yea! I saw you clicked informative earlier and I hoped you would watch it. Check out that Flint town too.

It's a different tone but i enjoyed it too. Netflix puts out some good stuff

Fuck yea! I saw you clicked informative earlier and I hoped you would watch it. Check out that Flint town too.

It's a different tone but i enjoyed it too. Netflix puts out some good stuff
I seen the advertisement for flint town earlier...I'll get on it later. I've read and watched the Rodney King stories and doc's but this one was great.

Good stuff.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Also check out Flint town. It's about a town called Flint near Detroit that's a shit hole. They have 100k people policed by 98 people. It's pretty fucking grim docuseries
I'm already watching flint town right now, will checkout the other one when I'm done. Pretty good but Rob frost comes off like your total debbie downie asshole cop.

I wonder how long it will take for flint to gentrify into a middle class neighbourhood again?

That Indian family has balls to have a liquor store in the worst part of town.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Just finished it. Very good watch.

I knew there were some riots in la in 92 because of the Rodney king shit but this was a lot crazier than I ever realized.

The most destructive civil disturbance in American history. 11k arrests

Check it out.
Is this maybe where people get the idea of Asian privledge because the woman who shot the girl for stealing juice received almost no punishment for killing a young girl??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is this maybe where people get the idea of Asian privledge because the woman who shot the girl for stealing juice received almost no punishment for killing a young girl??
I don't know if people thought of it as Asian privilege. I think the outrage was that she got no sentence and that had a black person committed the crime they would have thrown the book at them.