VID Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present, the Light Heavyweight Champion of the World

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know he's taking some heat from fans far various reasons right now, but I like Cormier and wish him well. He's a better man to represent the sport than Jones, even if he's not the better fighter. If and when the time comes for the rematch I hope he tunes him up. In the meantime, he is without a doubt the best lightheavy in the org.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I vote for zero fucks given.
I know it will be a while but I know jones will beat that as- just to make an example of him again but will probably finish him next time just because he puts that much extra effort in......or he'll get nice and coked up so he viciously beats him.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I know he's taking some heat from fans far various reasons right now, but I like Cormier and wish him well. He's a better man to represent the sport than Jones, even if he's not the better fighter. If and when the time comes for the rematch I hope he tunes him up. In the meantime, he is without a doubt the best lightheavy in the org.
Same here. I like DC a lot. Intelligent, straight shooter, and I like watching him fight as well.

P

Punch

He might toss me like a chimp flinging shit, but i'd have to break his fucking balls over this vid. :D

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Same here. I like DC a lot. Intelligent, straight shooter, and I like watching him fight as well.
I actually like the guy too, hence why I picked him, but you just don't want to egg jones in the face, just highly recommend no one even go that route.