General Lady Gaga IQ 166

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Any of you dummies beat this or is lady gaga smarter than us?

Does iq correlate to success? If so why is she rich and we are peasants?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Changed my mind. This thread will now be about supposed smart celebrities.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Holy fuck. We should do a grand prix to see who's the smartest. Let's find a test we all agree is the most credible and have a tournament, like on mortal kombat

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Online iq tests are stupid. I missed a question too because I have no idea wtf was going on.

But let's get the ball rolling with this pretend shit.

Screenshot_20210204-155020.jpg

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Or maybe that's just the screen where you have to purchase before you get your score? My name sure as shit isn't john smith

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I watched her movie the other day. She is indeed very talented. I don't even consider her a cunt anymore, I vastly underestimated her both in acting and vocals.
yeah that was a shit film. Great song dough

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
mine is 78. Had the test a few years back
For real tho I've drank glasses of water with a higher IQ. I'd consider that test invalid if indeed you aren't just messing around, which I suspect you are.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Does iq correlate to success? If so why is she rich and we are peasants?
Intelligence has a number of different factors, as does success. Maybe you're great at maths but shit at languages. Maybe you understand people's behaviour but can't read a book. My ex wife has an IQ over 140 and is a member of MENSA but she's lived her whole life relying on benefits and other people, living in debt. My brother got straight As and was headed for a very prestigious engineering degree but dropped out because he just wanted to watch TV all day. Now he's mid 40s with no job, no career and no property.

Of course, these are just anecdotes but in my experience, most people can learn a subject if they are sufficiently motivated. IQ tests are massively flawed; how the fuck does knowing you can turn a left handed glove inside out and wear it on your right hand have any bearing on your ability to do an unrelated job?

Of course talent plays a role but there are a lot of dummies in the world and that's usually due to their attitude, not their potential. People are intellectually lazy and therefore tend to think subjectively and seek out echo chambers.

M

member 1013

Intelligence has a number of different factors, as does success. Maybe you're great at maths but shit at languages. Maybe you understand people's behaviour but can't read a book. My ex wife has an IQ over 140 and is a member of MENSA but she's lived her whole life relying on benefits and other people, living in debt. My brother got straight As and was headed for a very prestigious engineering degree but dropped out because he just wanted to watch TV all day. Now he's mid 40s with no job, no career and no property.

Of course, these are just anecdotes but in my experience, most people can learn a subject if they are sufficiently motivated. IQ tests are massively flawed; how the fuck does knowing you can turn a left handed glove inside out and wear it on your right hand have any bearing on your ability to do an unrelated job?

Of course talent plays a role but there are a lot of dummies in the world and that's usually due to their attitude, not their potential. People are intellectually lazy and therefore tend to think subjectively and seek out echo chambers.
PM me your IQ and I will PM you mine

winky wink

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Wait I can use my left gloves on my right hand? Is this a trick??