General Larry King is dead

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I only know of him from cameos on other TV shows and movies where they would appear on his show. Is it a comedy talk show or a more serious one?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
his suspenders were too tight
eventually that did him in

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Because strength and persistence of natural antibodies isn't known, especially in the elderly
I hadn't heard that

I didn't even know he had the covid or was even in the hospital

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This is the generation writing laws about technology and liberty
it is hilarious that he made technology less efficient by adding an extra person and less efficient technology like a flip phone in addition to a laptop/desktop still being used anyways to make one tweet.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I trust that more to someone on a flip phone than I do someone using a corporately issued tracking/recording device.
somebody on a flip phone because they understand the value of personal data and privacy and specifically chose older technology that allows more control of personal data, or somebody on a flip phone because that's as far as their mind can evolve to engage with the world?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
somebody on a flip phone because they understand the value of personal data and privacy and specifically chose older technology that allows more control of personal data, or somebody on a flip phone because that's as far as their mind can evolve to engage with the world?
Whether he was right on purpose or by accident makes no difference to me.