Laser pointer suspect had pot in his rectum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ORMOND BEACH, Fla., April 7 (UPI) -- Police in Florida said a man arrested for aiming a laser pointer at motorists was found to be concealing a bag of suspected marijuana in his rectum.

Ormond Beach police said officers investigating a report of a person shining a laser pointer at a woman's face while she was driving Sunday determined Jesse Roepcke, 27, had aimed his laser at the woman and multiple other drivers while he was a passenger in a car driven by his girlfriend, Brandie Tate, 28.

Police said Roepcke, who told officers he was "just having fun" with the laser pointer and didn't know shining it at motorists was illegal, had a smoking device that smelled like marijuana in his possession.

The suspect was taken to the Volusia County Jail, where officers conducting a strip search said a bag of a leafy green substance fell out of his rectum. The contents of the bag smelled like marijuana, police said.

Roepcke was charged with pointing a laser at a driver or pilot, possession or use of narcotic paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and smuggling contraband into a prison. He was ordered held in lieu of $4,250 bail.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
View Larger

Jesse Roepcke
Sponsored Links
ORMOND BEACH, Fla. —

A man who was arrested on charges of shining a laser light into the eyes of drivers Sunday night was also found to be hiding marijuana in his rectum, according to Ormond Beach Police.

Police said Jesse Roepcke, 27, of Summerfield, was arrested after a driver complained that someone had shined a laser light at her car windshield making it difficult for her to see.

According to the police incident report, the woman said that she saw the man shine the light "into multiple cars and on buildings while traveling on South Atlantic Avenue as well as Granada Boulevard."

The report said the woman called 911 because she was afraid the laser light was going to cause someone to have an accident.

Police stopped a car driven by Brandie Tate, 28, of Summerfield. Roepcke was a passenger in the car.

According to the report, when police asked Tate if she knew why the stopped her, she responded, "Because Jesse was shining the laser light at people and I told him not to."

Police said Roepcke said he did not know it was illegal to shine the light at people and that he "was just having fun."

According to police, officers found a device for smoking marijuana on Roepcke and that it tested positive for cannabis.

Roepcke was arrested and taken to the Volusia County Jail.

Jail records show that Roepcke was charged with pointing a laser light at a driver, possession of paraphernalia and other related drug charges.

Feb 28, 2015
I read the title of the thread and instantly thought, sounds about right, haha. I just don't get people, humans are weird.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
how loose does your butthole have to be for a bag of weed to just fall right out and why are you keeping your bag of weed in your ass?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A) What an asshole
B) Can the government stop demonizing the pots
C) What kind of an asshole shoves pot up their asshole?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
27 years old and pointing lasers at motorists. Brilliant.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
how loose does your butthole have to be for a bag of weed to just fall right out and why are you keeping your bag of weed in your ass?
Who volunteered to see what it smelled like?

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
imagine if he coughed hard, and a stem poked through the bag. a chunk of stem would be no joke. probably not the first thing to poke his hiney.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
a bastard stabbed me and got away in Florida but found a dime bag in a man's asshole..BRILLIANT

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I've been arrested for marijuana and when I got moved from city to county, all new inmates had to do a strip search. They literally made you "spread em", so that if you're hiding something in your arse, it will fall out.

This is the only time I will be considered having providing the right answer to a question on how loose does one's butthole have to be, without having to give any incriminating examples of buttholes other than what I spoke on. ;)

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I've been arrested for marijuana and when I got moved from city to county, all new inmates had to do a strip search. They literally made you "spread em", so that if you're hiding something in your arse, it will fall out.

This is the only time I will be considered having providing the right answer to a question on how loose does one's butthole have to be, without having to give any incriminating examples of buttholes other than what I spoke on. ;)
yes D but a QP come on bud that's a little excessive for you to attempt :p

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015

the guards at the state pen over my way, they call that bird watching. lol... they make you spread, bend, and cough hard. i asked if people have ever shit, and i got a disgusted yes look.