Lifestyle Last chance U

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
TV show on Netflix.

Anyone watch it?

It follows a junior college football team that poaches players who washed out of division 1 college teams because of acedemic (really , thanks spell check) or behavior problems. They all get poached up by east Mississippi community college and the coach is a fucking nutcase.

Really good documentary following thier season and what it's like there.

I hated American football before but I thought this was a great show and it's a lot more interesting to me now.

Lots of swearing and funny shit and it's really well shot throughout.

Highly recommend it to anyone (like I said I think American football is shite, but this show is great)

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Isn't that the one with the quasi-attractive academic counselor?

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Watched the 1st and most of the 2nd season. Great doc. Shot well, interesting stories etc. But my god the level to which those kids are spoiled is brutal. Half of that ladies job is to hand out pencils and paper to the athletes going to class.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watched the 1st and most of the 2nd season. Great doc. Shot well, interesting stories etc. But my god the level to which those kids are spoiled is brutal. Half of that ladies job is to hand out pencils and paper to the athletes going to class.
Oh it's infuriating. Fucking bunch of pricks for the most part. Always ignoring her etc. I'd be fucked of I worked there, I would last about ten minutes putting up with thier shit before I would snap, then about two minutes more after all them fucking monsters got done tearing me apart.

Prior to this show I never realized how fat American football players could be. They have gunts on the defense line. Fucking big units that move fast

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Oh it's infuriating. Fucking bunch of pricks for the most part. Always ignoring her etc. I'd be fucked of I worked there, I would last about ten minutes putting up with thier shit before I would snap, then about two minutes more after all them fucking monsters got done tearing me apart.

Prior to this show I never realized how fat American football players could be. They have gunts on the defense line. Fucking big units that move fast
You and me both, we would both be in the EI line. lol

Yeah big, fat, strong, fast on that D-line. Dumb as a tub of bricks though.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
They try to get you as big as you can be but still maintain a speed that is effective.

This motherfucker is 6'4 and weighs 304 lbs and he ran a 4.65 40 yard dash.
Current starting LT for the New Orleans Saints

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8_1n6Y4l74
Jesus lol Imagine what linemen will be running the 40 in in 20 years. We may have guys that size playing LB in 20 years and the linemen 7'6" and 500 lbs.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jesus lol Imagine what linemen will be running the 40 in in 20 years. We may have guys that size playing LB in 20 years and the linemen 7'6" and 500 lbs.
Funnily enough I am currently watching the green mile

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Saw the first season, reminded me of my high school coach. There was one early summer practice where one of the offensive lineman was so gassed that when he got in his stance he'd fall over backwards like a baby does when they try to stand. Coach cussed him out while he was on the ground & took his dip out of mouth & threw it at the lineman. His practice jersey had a stain from it the rest of the year

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Saw the first season, reminded me of my high school coach. There was one early summer practice where one of the offensive lineman was so gassed that when he got in his stance he'd fall over backwards like a baby does when they try to stand. Coach cussed him out while he was on the ground & took his dip out of mouth & threw it at the lineman. His practice jersey had a stain from it the rest of the year
Disciplined Galt @Galt should take some notes. He could be the meanest teacher in all of Saigon

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
I've been watching. It's so frustrating. Some of these guys have the world at their fingertips but they just can't get their shit together enough to take advantage. Some are too scared to try and fail so just don't bother. A real culture of its not cool to try so fuck it.

Very engaging to watch with real highs and lows.